The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 90 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 90

610898>>610881
"A blacksmith, never thought of going into that field," Brazen said carefully removing the pauldrons and foreleg grieves, "I'm more of a tinkerer than a smith, though, you'd think from the armour I'm wearing I would be smith," Brazen chuckles at that. The armour he is wearing resembles a Royal Guard's armour, with the exception of immaculate designs of gears and patterns belonging to a machine, making the entirety of his current armour look like somepony had spent 10 extra days engraving and sculpting the details into the brass armour.

With a critical eye, Cobalt examined the armor that Brazen was wearing.
"Personally, I wouldn't have put so much detail on it... but the craftsmanship is top notch to say so myself.
Besides, I can see the care and thought put into the designs themselves, something I can definitely respect." Cobalt said with a small grin.

"I did go a bit overboard with today's design, probably for the sake of the tournament," Brazen chuckled, "well that looks to be the last of the armour, we should keep moving, I'll hold the armour," Brazen finished as Cobalt's armour was enveloped in an amber glow, still offering Cobalt support as they walked.

Cobalt offered his thanks as they continued to walk towards the infirmary, grateful for the breeze that was currently flowing through the area. He may love using fire, but he still savored small reprieves from the heat. They walked together peacefully as they headed to their destination.

[[surprised he didn't catch "today's design".]]

As they finally made it to the Infirmary, Brazen sets Cobalt's armour in a neat pile near a bed "Well, we're here, the medic's should be here shortly, do you have any friends that should know you're here?" He asks just before a few medics show up.

((He did note it, but he just shrugged it off for now. He is both really tired and also he isn't one to question anypony's quirks))

"Well, there's my friend Wingnut attending our wagon in the square..." Cobalt said.
"Poor guy, he must be worried sick."

((Wingnut is Cobalt's traveling partner/best friend and another OC of mine that I brought along. Not to fight mind you, but for moral support))

[[ah okay, and I know, I read when you entered the city, I wanted to RP then ,but when I noticed the time difference it was like 13 hours :ajsleepy:]]

"Wingnut, I could go get him, what's he look like?" Brazen asks cocking his head.

"He's a light brown pegasus with a black mane and golden eyes. Shouldn't be too difficult to find him and our wagon."

((Wow, 13 hours? That's quite a lot. As a bonus, have a reference of Wingnut I drew a few months ago.
Link
Also, can we wrap this up quickly? I need to head to bed. It's past 2 AM here, hah. Although when I move to the Eastern time zone on Sunday, it'll 3 hours ahead of here))

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit!" Brazen said before quickly morphing his armour into a solid block of brass next to Cobalt's armour, still wearing an odd exoskeleton, and bolting out of the infirmary. within a few minutes, Brazen reaches the wagon in question.

Spotting the Pegasus in question, Brazen approaches him, "Wingnut?"

[[Yeah we can end it when I return with Wingnut, because it is EST here :pinkiecrazy:]]

Cobalt raised an eyebrow at Brazen's armor morphing into a block of brass, but once again chose not to question things. He was tired and needed rest. He began to nod off as the medics began patching him up...

-000-

Wingnut was really worried. He hadn't heard from Cobalt in a while. His fight should have been over by now right? Just as he was about to leave the wagon and look for Cobalt on his own, a strange blue unicorn wearing a very odd exoskeleton of sorts came up to him and asked him if he was Wingnut.

"Yes, that's me..." Wingnut said with a bit of hesitation, wondering why this stranger was talking to him out of nowhere and knew his name. His eyes widened in realization when he figured that Cobalt had probably sent him.

"Oh no! Is Cobalt alright?" Said Wingnut worriedly as his wings fluttered a bit in anxiousness.

((btw, you mistakenly referred to Wingnut as an Earth Pony))

"Well, he's in the infirmary, but I think his pride is hurt more than he is," Brazen shrugged, "He told me that you'd be worried, if you want to see him, I can take you to where he is resting." Brazen motioned with his hoof for Wingnut to follow.

[[fixed.]]

With a determined look in his golden eyes, Wingnut spread his wings and flapped into the air. He then began to closely follow behind the strange unicorn to see his best friend.

Brazen ran faster than a normal unicorn in the exoskeleton, in a few minutes Brazen and Wingnut reach the Infirmary, "He's right over here," he says while nodding towards where Cobalt was resting.

Wingnut was appalled at the bandages covering Cobalt's shoulder and the cast that had been thickly bound around his horn; not to mention that his mane and tail seemed half-burnt.
Cobalt himself seemed peaceful enough though, seeing his relaxed face as he slumbered.

"Oh dear..." muttered Wingnut as he fluttered over to Cobalt's bedside. "I told you that this tournament thing was too dangerous." he sighed as he sat down next to the hospital bed.

Wingnut nodded his thanks at the other unicorn, before turning his attention back to his injured friend.

((And that's it for tonight. See you around.))

Brazen smiles, "Glad I could help, well you rest Cobalt," he nods once to Wingnut before pulling the brass block back around him in it's armoured form, "Well, good night," he says as he turns and goes back to the Flying Scorpion for the night.

[[See you, good night.]]

((Thanks. Night to you too whenever you get to it, hah.))

[[Getting to it now haha.]]

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 90