The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 200

[[I think they only really saw each other once, once again, sorry.]]

[[Now respond before class.:pinkiecrazy:]]

609764 ((Play practice, and I'm still thinking. Just how fast are the spikes flying?))

[[Int S, so very fast, think faster than simply throwing it, but slower than a bullet, so dodge-able, but very difficult to dodge.]]

609780 ((I don't think AGI C is gonna cut it. What would it do to his armor?))

[[well, they're spikes, so work with that, since I don't know what your armour is.]]

>> Helrumyc ((sorry can't reply on phone but it's steel))

[[okay, well work with that, spikes and I am assuming a form of plate.]]

>> Helrumyc ((are the spikes travelling fast enough to do more than bounce harmlessly off the steel plates?))

[[Very much so, just a hint at physics, spikes versus plate, plate loses.]]

>> Helrumyc ((are we talking badly denting? Punching through?))

[[I'm thinking punch through, I would normally not assist you with the physics, but since you are not at a proper computer, I am, though if you want a judges help with what you want to do, be my guest.]]

>> Helrumyc ((I'll ask ShadowBro when I get home))

[[Okay, good luck, I have been having fun so far, also don't be afraid to embellish what you do a bit. It helps me see what you want me too, and helps you with your imagery when writing.]]

[[Okay, make your attack friend, I'll be busy in a bar brawl with a drunken, bloodcrazed minotaur until you do.]]

610592 ((I be readin the Flying Scorpion thread LOL Sky's amulet lets him do telepathic semi-conversations))

[[Well, the only reason Brazen can telepathically link with Mark is due to the way Mark's magic works, otherwise he can't do the mind speak thing, but so far this fight is fun.]]

610617 ((Sky's amulet lets him think directly into the mind of the subject, but it doesn't work the other way around, so he can't read minds.))

[[ah okay, is that in his bio?]]

610624 ((No, cuz to use it, he has to hold it between his hooves and concentrate intensely. Also, if anything, it's a disadvantage. I did, however, say that it was around his neck in his intro scene to the battle.))

[[Okay, well just a head's up, it should be in his bio, if only for other RPing scenarios, but that's it.]]

610633 ((Yeah, I know :ajsleepy: but...stuff.))

[[It's cool, just message Razor at some point, since it's not a combat item it should be fine, also the Scorpion thread may literally fall apart.]]

((Approved by ShadowBro))

With lightning speed, Skysong drops his knives and telekineticly reroutes the spikes around him, back at Brazen, aiming for his chest. However, one of them nicks the edge of his armor, tearing a clean chunk off. That was close.

((Whoops, forgot to tag you, 610649 --> 610679))

[[Got it sending PM]]

Approval: RainbowBob
Still having his link to the spikes, Brazen allows the brass to collide with his armour, but instead of doing any damage, that melt back into his armour, returning the armour to the guardspony look it originally had.

Good try though, Brazen thinks before doing the exact same thing with the daggers Skysong decided to drop, this time, causing them to approach at similar velocities but completely different angles, hoping to cut deep into Skysong's back. This time though he still kept them under his telekinetic grasp, to prevent any further hijacking.

610725 ((Even though they're mostly steel?))

[[Specialty is metal, he can very easily manipulate brass, but to just move it is also child's play to him.]]

610732 ((Dammit, turned on by his own weapons. How fast are they travelling?))

[[Slower than the spikes, not by much, and only because he had to maneuver them into different positions.]]

610736 ((I don't know a way out of this. He can't redirect the knives this time, he can't draw his sword in time, so there's only one option....))

[[Well bring it up to the judge to see what he thinks, that's all I can say, now that you're back at a computer.]]

610743 ((Here is my only remaining option. Approved by RainbowBob.))

Skysong spins around and sprints as fast as he can to the nearest rock spire, hiding behind it for cover. He draws his sword and cleaver, ready to defend himself.

[[sorry was replying to rainbowBob, sending a PM now.]]

[[also was that both a reaction and an action? running and drawing your weapon?]]

610797 ((Have you read what be goin' down with Virgil and Cobalt Blaze?))

610799 ((Yup, run=reaction, drawing sword and meat cleaver=action))

[[Yeah, waiting for approval is all.]]

610725 ((Also, how can the knives have similar velocities with differing angles? velocity is a vector; it depends on direction and magnitude.))

[[velocity sounds better than speed, and yes I know that velocity is a vector, and what I mean by that is that the daggers have about the same speed but at different directions because he had moved them into different positions, so essentially similar velocities.]]

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 200