Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Burraku_Pansa
Group Admin

Howdy there. I'm currently WRITE's unofficial official art guy, so I've been making the signatures thus far. It struck me that there's not been a centralized place to see your signature options or grab the links to them, so I'm here to remedy that now.

For Approved Reviewers (i.e. regular members):
AppRev Logo, Square:

Link here.

AppRev Logo, Long, version 1:

Link here.

AppRev Logo, Long, version 2:

Link here.

For Group Administrators:
The same styles are available, but they read "Group Administrator" rather than "Approved Reviewer", obviously. We're not putting these here, so just PM me with which style you prefer and I'll send you the link.

Other:
We've not got mentors yet, but there will be versions available for them when we do. Aside from that, if you have any suggestions on a new style of signature, be sure to let me know (via PM or right here in this thread), and I'll see about whether it's viable. If it is, it'll be made and put up here with the rest.

WRITE Full Names:
On top of being the art guy, I'm also—as you may know if you've seen my title—WRITE's Resident Namesmith. C's asked (in an unfair, beggy sort of way) that I use this as a place to archive the names I've used already. I've acquiesced.

2. Weatherbeaten Raccoon and Irate Tanuki Enthusiasts
3. My personal favorite (a haiku, it is):
Worldly Reviewing
and Intelligent Tutors,
the Eaglesighted

Comment posted by Csquared08 deleted Dec 20th, 2012
Comment posted by Burraku_Pansa deleted Dec 20th, 2012
Comment posted by Csquared08 deleted Dec 20th, 2012
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1