World-Building Alliance 2,164 members · 841 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I am writing a story where after the CMC release discord from his stone prison with their arguing, he takes his anger out on Equestria, the first city he attacks is Ponyville.

Many years after the first attack, Princess Twilight has to make sure that her land is safe from any further attacks.

I’m not really sure how to build this world any further, can someone help me?

What do you need that world for? What story do you want to tell through it?

I want to tell the story of how Discord after getting released from his prison is mad that he was kept in Stone for 1000 years.

Also, please use the reply button when you want to reply to me because I did not get your earlier notification.

Here is the summary of the story that I would like to write.

Summary: After the Cutie Mark Crusaders released Discord from his stone prison with their arguing, the second age of chaos began, Discord was mad and unleashed his chaos on Ponyville first, shortly after he attacked the capital city of Canterlot, the princesses tried to get him to stop.

Slowly throughout the centuries Equestria fell into obscurity.

Now the CMC try to fix what they did wrong, and in the process they make things much worse for the ponies of Equestria.

"through the centuries"
"cmc"

How? Are they immortal? Or is it time travel? Or something else?

Don’t know how to answer that, it just is.

You need help with world building, I ask questions to adress inconsistances and make the world whole. You need some kind of explanation. Anything goes, but there need to be something, anything.

Inconsistencies make my stories unique, therefore, it was nice that you were trying to help me, but it didn’t really help me at all.

If I want to do world building, I usually do it as I go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8