Metroid Fics 202 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

You lazy or what?This group is not a group that is lazy!Also get back to work!:flutterrage:

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

As founder of this group I demand to know the meaning of this?!?!? :twilightangry2:

Hey, you can't call ME lazy, I just posted a chapter of my story:trollestia:

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

1205098 me too!

just right now!!

I write when I'm in the mood. I can't write if I don't feel like it.

I'm finishing one of my stories!!! I've only got three chapters left!

Ahahahaha, lazy, yes, ahaha, err... Ahem.
:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:
:scootangel:

far enough, I haven't acutely written one involving Metroid yet. been to lazy to get around to it. Guess now's as good a time to start as any.:applejackunsure:

1205093 FUS RO DAH!*Blows founder out of this thread,*now anybody?

1206685 "THE HORROR,THE HORROR!"FUS RO DAH!*blows random guy out of thread*,now,im gonna let you finish after i say this,this non clopper is better than YOU!:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

1209111you do Know I have the power to blow you out if this group!!!

OI there yah blimy son of a bitch in a horse house while having sex with a guy!:flutterrage: I have no right to your antics while being a nasty founder of a group that has sex with guys on the beach in public.You better have some class,man,thats just not cool man,not cool.:pinkiecrazy:You better come over to a place and learn how to be a good group leader,the purpose of this thread is to remind people,not be a jackass in it.I became a person of the group to have you guys be able to be respondant to your fans and make them happy,not just lazy around with a half finished fic so your fans will dis follow you and NEVER.SEE.YOU.AGAIN.so,have you learned yet wanker,have you?!:flutterrage:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12