Da_Spy
Group Admin

Post your Dark Oc's bios here. :twilightblush:

Name: Chuckles
Race: Skeletal Unicorn
Fur: has none
Mane/tail: has neither
Cutiemark: lost it when his flesh rotted away
Other: he cannot talk and his only way of communication is a highpitched, severely demented chuckling, hence the name. He also carries a large, serrated silver sword

Mine aren't really evil, just psychotic which leads them to do bad stuff... hope that's okay with ya.

Name: Twisted Mind.

Race: Earth Pony

Fur / Coat: Brown

Mane / Tail: Light brown

Cutie Mark: He only has a Cutie Mark on one side and always wears a wielding mask over it. His Cutie

Mark is just a black dot, ponies who look at it get cruel visions that can lead some to go insane.

Talent: Illusions.

Other: He has multiple personalities, which swap depending on where the wielding mask is. The wielding mask sticks to the body part it's pressed on.

Wielding mask over CM: Normal personality, sometimes imagines stuff that isn't there.

Wielding mask on back: Happy personality, he will laugh about everything to a point at which it's plain annoying.

Wielding mask on stomach: Sadistic personality. Laughs at other ponies' pain.

Wielding mask on chest: Plain evil personality. Will inflict pain to others for no reason.

Wielding mask on face: Completely insane personality. He will inflict pain to others like in the plain evil personality, only this time he does it to everyone who touches him without his approvement and for two other reasons: Fun and that he loves the taste of blood.

Wielding Mask removed: Randomized personality.

The wielding mask: It's an magical artifact that channels the bearer's mind. His father gave it to him since he was afraid that he would kill his family.

EDIT: Wielding Mask over throat: Always has songs stuck in his head and is mostly seen nodding to an non-existant beat.

Da_Spy
Group Admin

723705 *Looks at post* "hehe" :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Me likie insane OCesies ^w^

Da_Spy
Group Admin

723713 Me too.

We have something in common. We are now the new powerrangers squad.... Yeah....

Da_Spy
Group Admin

723717 Yay! :yay: lol, My Dark OC's story was my first story, so I put it on full stop. Sadly. :pinkiesad2: But, now im planning a return! Muhahahahahaha! :pinkiecrazy:

That's awesome, good luck with that. I have only one story with an evil OC, but since that one is mostly anonymous, no name, no description, no nothing (though I am making a prequel right now which will reveal some more information about him) I didn't put him or the story here.

Da_Spy
Group Admin

723721 Cool! Ill check your stories out! :twilightsmile:

Most of them are on a total stop though... just search for Surrender that's the one I was talking about. It's mature though, because of gore, so you'll have to enable that.

Da_Spy
Group Admin

Name: Mask Q. Rae

Race: Pegasus

Coat: Chocolate Brown

Mane/Tail: Dark Auburn/Black-Brown

Cutiemark: A simple white falcon lord's mask with black eyes and a single feather.

Tale: Originally from Mareami, she moved to Canterlot to expand her business of mask making. Staying successful is hardly a problem when her competition won't go to the lengths she does to make ever mask a masterpiece.

Name: Steel Spirit

Race: Earth pony

Coat: Silvery Grey

Mane/Tail: Sky Blue

Cutiemark: A swirled dashed line leading to an X. A treasure map location.

Tale: He had grown up along side Mask for all of her life, watching over her and caring for her like he would a little sister. When her grandmother passed away, however, that was when everything changed. He didn't speak to anyone aside Mask and stayed silently behind her, always keeping a watchful eye. However, what else have those protective eyes seen?

Name: sharpened intelligence
Description: metallic body stained around the hooves with years of blood, mane and tail akin to sharp scraps of iron. Left pupil has telescopic lens with a glossy pupil. While right eye is merely a pool of faintly pulsing crimson energy with splashes of blue mixed in. The same is on his chest over where his heart would be. On his back are a pair of articulated metal wings with a black material of unknown origin stretched between the metal 'limbs'. Said metal 'limbs' can be used as blades. His cutie mark, a pointed screw dripping with blood crossed by a glowing line of magic, is projected on his flank by a screen glowing faintly blue.
Armor: his steel plate hide magically re-enforced with countless spells over years of tinkering.
Backstory: originally a renouned inventor who feared death and thus struck a deal with discord to serve him should he need his services, and in return he was granted immortality in the form of this automaton. Said robotic body feeds off of magical energy such as chaos, arcane, elemental, and life forces (in the form of blood. Technically could also be emotion.)
Notes: I am a horrible writer. So I give my OC to other people to write into their story! Find me here init's always worth the price in ch 37 I'm also reappearing later and in it's companion story writers block. Also possibly in part four of 'the dawn shield' and am probably making an appearance as a good guy 'ugh' in Welcome to demongate academy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14