Villains of Equestria 1,811 members · 3,434 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I am planning a crossover with Will Eisner's seminal comic, The Spirit, and while planning out villains, I came up with an exciting idea.

Professor Todor Nicodemus and his robotic doppelgangers of Equestria's alicorns. My idea is that Todor starts as a brilliant but lonely roboticist living alone by a cabin near the seaside, having long ago recused himself from society to focus on his research at the cost of any contact from the outside world. To soothe his loneliness, he builds a robotic doppelganger of Princess Celestia to serve as a friend and assistant to aid in his research. She looks indistinguishable from Celly and acts almost similarly, but she has no control over the sun and an unquenchable desire to please The Professor.

Eventually, something happens, and Nicodemus weaponizes his only friend and sics her on Equestria to get revenge on a list of names he feels have wronged him. This action turns Todor into a villain, and over time, he starts building robotic copies of the rest of the Princesses to aid in his schemes.

I need help making Professor Nicodemus and his robots interesting foes and determining how powerful these robots should be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1