MoonLight 848 members · 76 stories
Comments ( 204 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 204
Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

287564 I think Nightmare would. After all, we're saying she belongs to her, and Nightmare's one for dominance. The one, and only, complaint I have about ATFN is that after Twilight and Nightmare start getting along Twilight stops being referenced as a pet. I can see this publicly, but in private I should think Twilight, and Nightmare in response to her, would call herself Nightmare's pet. If for no other reason than to sound dirty, but I can see it becoming an affectionate term as well. Much like how Twilight in my story came to consider master an affectionate term.

Then you can check out Fate/Zero. URLs can be found in the author notes of chapter one, and urls for relavent wikis can be found in the comments on the prologue.

Then again, it explains a lot in the fic itself, so the main reason to check the base material is for the perspectives of the other characters (for the events that stay the same).

There is one thing Trixie has in her favor. She somehow remains one of the most magically inclined unicorns in canon, cause other than Twilight no pony uses much. Rarity is third most and she hardly uses any magic at all beyond simple telekenisis, gem finding, and whatever she did confronting Trixie.

It explains a lot as Twilight has no idea what is going on either. And links to see the base story can be found in the author notes of chapter one and links for some related sites for additional stuff can be found in the comments on the prologue.

What Trixie has going for her: no other unicorns use much magic except for Twilight. So she still comes out second in magical ability in canon somehow.

Echos of a Dream
Group Contributor

Is it just me, or are the comments after 200 not showing up? Do I need to make a new thread, and close this one?

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 204
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!