The Sports Bar 48 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Lucky Seven
Group Contributor

I'm sticking with the Broncos in the AFC, but my NFC nod will go to the Carolina Panthers.

I simply love what this team is doing right now. They had 8 straight wins until last night, which is no easy feat. And you can talk all you want about the Seahawks defense, but I'd rather take the Panthers' D in a do or die situation.

As for the Broncos? Peyton is going to break the records for touchdowns and yards in a season (I called this, by the way, but nobody agreed that he would). Knowshon Moreno and Montee Ball are forming quite the 1-2 punch in the running game, and Eric Decker is finally showing up at just the right time.

Who do I think will win the big game, though? Broncos, easily.

So who do you think will go, and who do you think will win?

2347459 For the record, heh stupid pun, I disagreed on the single game record on the first game. I did not have an opinion on the season records. Though, I did believe he could do it. He had the touchdown record before after all before Tom Brady took it away.

Lucky Seven
Group Contributor

2348263 Plus, he got the touchdown record in 14 1/2 games. Brady had to play a full 16 to get 50. Peyton could have easily tossed 55 that year.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3