Tambelon: The Domain of Lord Grogar 151 members · 92 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

What if Grogar was real? Grogar was the ruler of the city of Tambelon, the capital of Ancient Equestria, where many different creatures lived, including ponies who were captured! .gasti the Great raises a rebellion against Grogar and, together with the Army of Unicorns, defeats Grogar and imprisons him in his own Bell. And Tambelon was sent to the Kingdom of Darkness along with its inhabitants! Bray, the right hand of Grogar, becomes the ruler of Tambelon! .Bray sends Cozy Glow to Equestria to steal the magic to Liberate Tambelon! After a failed attempt, Bray personally travels to Equestria Gathers a party of Lord Tirek, Queen Chrysalis and Cozy Glow to find Grogar's Bell and reclaim Tambelon! .but Cozy Glow was imbued with the friendship of Equestria and does not want to serve Grogar anymore, she decides to go over to the side of Equestria! .

That sounds so much better than what they did in the show. Write it, please!

7644350Unfortunately I can't write fanfiction but maybe you know some author who could write it? I will help the author in any way I can, I just need to find the author! .

I would love to do that but I'm swamped. I'll look around and see who's available.

7644394did you find anyone?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5