MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,655 members · 1,540 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

How do you guys think you turned out being raised?

Personally, I think I came out alright. I may have flaws, yes, but I'm still learning and I think I came out alright in the end.

I think I turned out to be “broken”. With my depression and my brain lacking the amount of chemicals it naturally should produce for positive emotion and feelings are just some of the ways I’m broken. Despite this I have those around me that care about me, this site included.

You aren't 'broken' my friend you're going through something and you'll push through it.

I believe in you, that you'll brave the storm.

I think it went well, I say I only live to protect my sister, sometimes I would like to cry, but I cannot because I must be strong,I have to be brave, I can't cry, so yes, sometimes it hurts but I didn't ask to be born

I survived and overcame my parents, and the worst they could do to me. I would call that a victory.

Raised and cared for by patient, loving and understanding parents, when they found out that I had problems with my neurons, they supported me, and until now, almost 17 years old, they continue to support me, but sometimes they are afraid for me.
since it is difficult for me to talk with colleagues my age.
I sometimes think that they would be happier if they didn't have a son like me, I have many flaws, I would like to be perfect

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6