MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,655 members · 1,540 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey everypony, EquestrianTwist here, and I want to know if anyone knows any good Star Swirl/Celestia and Luna fics. I'm looking for a story where Star Swirl acts as a father figure and/or Mentor to a young Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

If anyone has as suggestions, I would love to hear them. Thanks for your time. :twilightsmile:

Well, I don't know of any stories myself, but now seeing he's been in-cooperated into the show, I could see them possibly bringing about a flashback of a time before his disappearance with the other Pillars of Light into one of the episodes. And I know many fans have been itching to get some questions answered about Equestria's past/lore. So maybe the show itself might be able to provide some fatherly figure moments from him when the show kicks off again this upcoming spring..... which is more then likely March/April time frame. Or dare I say it........ May.

That be nice. Hope they go about doing that idea.

Who knows, it's Hasbro. I hope they incorporate Tempest Shadow/Fizzlepop Berrytwist into the show..... her and Sunset Shimmer. But I won't keep my hopes high for Sunset Shimmer.

The people working on the show said they were planning bring back the characters from the movie and place them in the show, more then likely with different voice actors, unless the stars from the movies decide they want to come back. Personally, I would like to see the Storm King make a reappearance in the new season. We didn't get a lot of him in the movie, but of what little we got I enjoyed. He'd be a fun character to see be implemented more, along with the rest of the cast. I think chances are high we'll see them again (thought the Storm King is very unlikely:applecry:).

Sunset Shimmer is getting her own series with Equestria Girls, so I don't think it's as likely we'll see her in the show. But that isn't to say it won't happen. They sent Starlight Glimmer to the Human world, why not have Sunset show up for a cameo, anything's possible! :pinkiehappy: For now I'll just say keep your hopes up, you never know what's going to happen. The MLP: FIM Crew have surprised all before.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5