MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,658 members · 1,554 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I am a big fan of Twilight adopting Spike stories but I feel there aren't enough in the folder. Anyone know any other good ones that fit that description?

I want to say I remember some from a good year ago or so, but I would be hard pressed to find them and they may not even be here on FimFiction (I should check my gdoc history and see if I can find them).

But yeah, there are more out there.

Sadly, I seemed to have removed them from my history when I expunged much of it a few months after I came on FimFiction (started following here before I actually joined so that was a bit over a year ago). Sorry. I found most of them on EQD in 2011. Would be difficult to find them again.

Wait, I just realized, its possible they still might be in the history of my legal name (hopefully it won't be that for much longer) account. I will check on it the next time I log into it.

Well there are the sequels to Longing, Project Ascension

And the newest one, Halcyon Hearts

Although fair warning, Spike gets to turned into a pony in Ascension and Spike and Twi share the spotlight with Scoots and Dash in the sequels because the sequels are also about their mother/daughter relationship. And in case your wondering, here's what pony Spike looks like.

I checked my other gdoc history, and sadly, nothing. I really cleared it out. Sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7