The Writing Circle ( TWC ) 33 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Fat1thatyoulove
Group Admin

I feel like we would be able to do more on this group if when something was posted on front page we all got a notification about it. :rainbowlaugh: but who looks at group stuff anyways.

Anyways as i'm such most of you all know (because I message everyone) this group is supposed to be about helping new writers get there first story a little bit more know.

:coolphoto: So with that said I would just like to reiterate the fact that everyone here should be willing to help there fellow group members. Now I know I have been off skype for a few days but I was sick and busy but now i'm no longer sick (mostly) and my stuff is all handle, so ya if any one wants help and is to afraid to ask a fellow group member for said help please feel free to just message me.

My god this is a long thing :unsuresweetie: anyways guys(gals) lets all try to help each other kk? Because this group was started with that idea and I don't want new posters to feel like there ideas suck just because of one story flop.... Flying tuna fish bark bark bark buy some apples wibbly wobbly timmy wimy ee cat nip ham and cheese....:pinkiecrazy:

Good luck and happy writing everyone on the group. :twilightsmile: :heart:

Fat1thatyoulove
Group Admin

is that the sound of my heart breaking because you didn't read all of that?

solidrock
Group Contributor

we had a group:applejackconfused:

and it has an over all objective :twilightoops:

Fat1thatyoulove
Group Admin

:facehoof: .... where did I put my drain-o

No. It's not. But I can't read all that it's celestia dam well three in the morning, and you expect me to read that? hell no.:applejackunsure:

Fat1thatyoulove
Group Admin

lol go to sleep

Well as always, I'm here, sadly very bussie lately but I'm still here... just ask me, I will try to find a hole in my schedule~~~ ^^"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8