Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,632 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The voting for the follow-up story is planned to end on Thursday, I might be forced to extend it a week or two more if there’s too close of a tie with the choices that have the most votes, let’s see if we can make it definitive by the base deadline

I mean... does this story really need a vote for the follow-up. I mean, I haven't read it because it is clop and I've already posted a forum thread about my distaste for clop, so the likely hood of me reading the story you want a follow up to is kind of short. I mean, what does it have besides clop because if that's all it has, then I definitely won't read it. Here's the forum that explains why I don't like clop.. Also, if you're talking about Where Dragons Rule or something like that, I think you forgot to tag it completed.

I’m setting up for the sequel story, and the story is mostly finished, I just need to write and post the epilogue, but the epilogue is intended to act as a lead up to the next story, so that’s why Where Dragons Rule is still marked as incomplete.

I planned on a follow-up for the story, and had a few different for stories that would act as a follow-up, so I decided to let the populous that had read the story (and maybe a few others that wanted to throw their thoughts in on the matter) give their thoughts and work on things from there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3