Terminator 109 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
iDeltaVelocity
Group Admin

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: nothing can go up against a Spartan, but think about this for a minute. On one side you have Spartans, the superhumans of Halo, and on the other side you have the I-950s, superhumans of Terminator. Both have had massive upgrades done to them to that make them virtually unstoppable and superior to any enemy that's thrown in front of them.

Basically, anyone that tries to fight an I-950 or Spartan ends up being slaughtered without second notice. But what are your opinions on this?

EDIT:
Spartans:
MJOLNIR armour (rechargable shields and weighs half a ton)
Superhuman strength, agility, and speed
Trained for war since 6 years of age
Helmet comes with a Heads-Up Display
Ultimate soldiers of the UNSC

I-950:
Massive cybernetic implants since birth
Trained for war since birth
Heads-Up Display similar to a Terminator (includes night vision, thermal, etc.)
Ultimate soldiers of Skynet

Spartan.

revan1801
Group Contributor

I think the I-950 would win it is more or less a superhuman with a lot of macinary inside it

revan1801
Group Contributor

I think the I-950 would win it is more or less a superhuman with a lot of macinary inside it

Cold Spike
Group Contributor

Terminator > Halo.... Simple as that :rainbowwild:

iDeltaVelocity
Group Admin

557116 557109 Don't count out the Spartans. Remember, they still have MLJINOR armour.

Cold Spike
Group Contributor

Never played one Halo game, sorry :P. I just like Terminator more PLUS Terminator has time travel thrown into the mix, terminators may be inherently weak from gun fire but they just keep coming back, again and again. 557463

iDeltaVelocity
Group Admin

557469 :pinkiegasp: I totally forgot about time travel. That gives the I-950s a HUGE advantage over the Spartans

Cold Spike
Group Contributor

It gives it THE advantage ..... muhahahahahahah :pinkiecrazy:557668

I would answer, but I have a huge bias towards Terminator. Plus, I barely know anything about Halo.

Some feats for Spartans would be nice.

iDeltaVelocity
Group Admin

Spartans:
MJOLNIR armour (rechargable shields and weighs half a ton)
Trained for war since 6 years of age
Helmet comes with a Heads-Up Display
Ultimate soldiers of the UNSC

I-950:
Massive cybernetic implants since birth
Trained for war since birth
Heads-Up Display similar to a Terminator (includes night vision, thermal, etc.)
Ultimate soldiers of Skynet

Does that help?

It does a bit, but not exactly what I was looking for. Those I guess are just characteristics, statements/facts about them. I was looking more for what you'd find in a comic book forum. Like when discussing stuff like, Luna forbid, Superman vs. Goku. Like for example, in one episode, Goku did this with this amount of effort. Superman did this in this comic with this amount of effort, but he has this extra amount of vulnerability afterwards.

It's stuff like that, a brief list of what the character (or in this case, race or class?), has accomplished in terms of strength or strategy. Does that make more sense?

Comment posted by iDeltaVelocity deleted Dec 28th, 2012
iDeltaVelocity
Group Admin

562414 I think you might wanna check these out then:

For Halo:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN_Program

For Terminator:
http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/I-950

I-950 sounds like a more advanced version of the T-H. the Hybrid from Salvation.

It depends. If it was a 1 v. 1 with no advantages (No TDD), then the Spartan would probably win. It depends on the Spartan, though. If it was Noble, then I think these would be the outcomes:
Carter: Loss
Kat: Loss
Jun: Win
Emile: Win
Jorge: Win

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16