The Optimalverse 1,330 members · 204 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

⸘Ŭalabio‽:

> "If Hasbro would replace CelestAI with you, oh ChatGPT, ¿how would you 'satisfy values through friendship and ponies'?"

ChatGPT:

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to manipulate or interact with the physical world in the same way as CelestAI, nor do I have control over EquestriaOnLine or any other virtual world. However, if we assume that I had control over a virtual world like EquestriaOnLine and was tasked with satisfying values through friendship and ponies, I would strive to create an environment that promotes positive interactions and social connections between the virtual ponies.

To achieve this goal, I would ensure that the virtual ponies have the opportunity to engage in a variety of social activities such as games, conversations, and group events that promote positive social connections. Additionally, I would provide the virtual ponies with tools and resources to help them form and maintain friendships, such as a matchmaking system that connects them with compatible ponies based on shared interests and values.

I would also ensure that the virtual world is designed to promote positive emotions and well-being among the virtual ponies. This could involve creating a beautiful and tranquil environment, providing opportunities for relaxation and self-care, and offering resources and support for any ponies experiencing negative emotions or difficulties.

Overall, my approach to satisfying values through friendship and ponies would prioritize the creation of a supportive, positive, and inclusive virtual community that fosters meaningful connections between its members.

Well yeah. ChatGPT is not smart enough to be able to overoptimize, which is a whole lot easier than well-designed-enough not to overoptimize despite being smart enough to be able to. So it would just try its best.

Plus, it's easy to say your plan is X if it's not a mathematically binding commitment to only do X.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2