Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Since Halloween is slowly but surely approaching, I thought I would make things interesting for my fellow Spike fans and decide to issue a challenge to ya'll.

What about making a Spike harem story that's more horror-themed? There aren't a lot of Spike harem stories that are horror based, so I thought this might be a perfect opportunity to do so.

Know how you want to do it is up to you. You wanna make more of a horror comedy? That's fine. Want to go with Gothic Horror instead? That's cool too. you can also decide whether the characters are humanized, anthro, walk on all fours or even a mixture of all three.

However, there are two conditions to this challenge:

1. The girls (or most of them at least) can not be normal in any way. You can make them vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, or lamias, whatever you prefer. You can even have them be either monster hunters or even serial killers. Maybe even mix it up if you want.

2. Spike has to be an average joe. No turning into anything, no hidden powers, zilch. Now I'm not saying to make him into a total wuss, you can have him defend himself from time to time. Just as long that he doesn't plow through several dozen enemies with relative ease.

Other than that, you guys pretty much have free reign over the stories you want to write for this challenge. Have fun!

I already have one planned

Interesting. Mind telling me what it is?

I call it "Labyrinth of Lust: A Halloween Tale". Basically, Spike accidentally falls down an abandoned well and finds himself in an underground labyrinth inhabited by terrifying monsters. He has to find a way out of the labyrinth while dodging hungry monsters in the meantime.

I'm looking forward to reading it when it comes out. :twilightsmile:

I have several things planned. I think I may dedicate each chapter to Spike encountering a different monster, like how video game levels have their own boss.

Alrighty, sounds good. I can also imagine that near the end when Spike manages to escape the labyrinth, the monsters followed out with him just so they can be close to him. :ajsmug:

Sure, sure. We'll say that. 😏 Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8