Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have a challenge for all Spike fans and Spike harem fans. For those of you who have read Equestria Girls: Cyber Kunoichi by TheShadowKnight, how would you like a story similar to that with Spike and the Mane 7 as ninja? What I propose is a challenge to anyone willing to accept it.

Spike and the CMCs are 18 and the Mane 7 are in their twenties. It has to be either human or anthro. Tag rating M and Sex. Also, please no anal or oral sex, ‘cause of the risk of acquiring fecal germs. Other types of foreplay are OK.

The plot: Spike recently graduated from high school and is invited to attend the Ninja Heroes Academy where he meets up with his old friends, the Mane 7, Starlight, and Trixie. They train under Sensei Celestia and Sensei Luna (who are in their thirties) in order to fight the forces of evil, including the most evil of all, King Sombra. The CMCs also train to be ninja alongside their older sisters. Along the way, the girls and even Celestia and Luna fall for Spike and vice versa, other girls like Ember, Smolder, Gabby, Ocellus, and even Pinkie’s sisters also fall for Spike.

Order in which who makes love with Spike
1. Applejack
2. Fluttershy
3. Twilight
4. Rarity
5. Rainbow Dash
6. Pinkie Pie
7. Sunset Shimmer
8. Starlight Glimmer and Trixie
9. Celestia and Luna
10. CMCs
11. Ember
12. Limestone, Maud, and Marble Pie

Main ship: Spike x Mane 7, Starlight x Trixie, CMCs, Celestia, Luna, Ember, and the Pie sisters.

Additional shipping: Rumble x Spitfire, Fleetfoot, Flitter, and Cloudchaser, Pipsqueak x Cheerilee, Nurse Redheart, and Gloriosa Daisy, Featherweight x Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, Tender Taps x Rara, Sapphire Shores, and Songbird Serenade, Flash Sentry x Lyra, Bonbon, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and Ditzy Doo (Derpy), and Thorax x Dazzlings.

If anyone has questions I shall try to answer as best I can, anyone want to take this challenge?

I suck at writing but I would love to read this.

I hope someone accepts your offer I can’t wait to read it.

I know it doesn't fit the criteria of what you're asking, but I've been writing a story for Fanfiction where Spike goes on a journey as equestria's official ambassador to earth to open up relations and starts with Metropolis where he meets none other than six particular superhero girls that help him along the way. :twilightsmile:

I would write it if I wasn't retired.
Also that's not a challenge by adding every single main cast to Spike's harem, to me just sounds lazy. Also no oral, are you mad?
So here's a real challenge.
Limit Spike harem to 3, no more no less.(Aka stop thinking with your penis lol)
Do not include the mane six, Celestia, Luna, the pie sisters, Gabby, Ocellus, Starlight, Trixie, and Sunset in the harem.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5