Twilight X King Sombra 730 members · 131 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I just honestly want to see the reactions of when twilight says she is dating Sombra

7455321 Shining Armor most likely already had plans to deal with any pony try to date his sister

I allways want to see that

Ya probably but I don’t think they are attuned To deal with someone on sombra’s level
Twilight: I have a colt friend and I would like to you to meet him during dinner just please keep an open mind I have go
Leaves room
Shining Armour: well I think I think I am going to have a word with him
Cadence: Shining please be easy on him
Shining armour: well I have to make sure he is the right stallion for my twily
Cadence: well okay just don’t be to hard on him

Sombra: enters room but still can’t be seen
Sombra: ah hello It’s nice to see you again shining armour and Cadence shows himself
Shining Armour: KING SOMBRA what are you doing here
Cadence: that is not important right now what is important is that with the power of our love we will defeat you
Sombra: okay I will humor you lets First off all ever time we have fought I have beat you two second I am here for a dinner with someone very close to me
Shining: what are you talking about ever time we fight you lose
Sombra: yes I lose to your sister and her friends you either A hold me off before collapsing or do basically nothing
Cadence: wait you said you were having dinner with someone special to you what did you mean by that
Sombra: well I was coming here to have dinner with my mare friend

I am probably going to finish this later and maybe edit it and change the style I have to say I have a huge amount respect for the writers on this site now more so then I already did

Cadence wait when he said he was meeting some pony for dinner did he mean twilight I mean sure it could be some pony else but the chance that Sombra one of the most evil individuals Would just so happen to be having dinner with his mare friend at the same place that twilight is supposed to us her new colt friend would be very unlikely and I could tell that she was very nervous still I can’t see what she would see is evil black hearted mon you are cut off to your thought to hear in A voice equal parts incredulous equal parts humoured “your mare friend I can’t believe anyone would date you I mean they must be a real cock staved horse to even let you pay them for sex let alone date you” well shinning was saying this you did not hear The sound of the door opening and some pony entering. “ I am sorry I seem to have misheard you shining armour sometimes dark magic makes you see or in this case hear things that make you absolutely lived in what I can only describe as an attempt to make the user angry and vengeful so I will ask you again what did you just say” Said Sombra In the most civilized Tone imaginable however under that tone you could feel an insurmountable amount of bloodlust and anger anger so strong that it made his defeat by a baby dragon feel like a minor inconvenience at best “shining I think we should” again you are cut off by shining armour

7455472 That seems right for Shining won't realize it until after Twilight kiss Sombra in front of Shining.

7455479 And with the repeat of his line Shining would be tag team by both Twilight and Sombra

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6