Kingdom Hearts 680 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

i found it on youtube , and i was wondering if i was the only one who think that's one of the most awesome battle in Kingdom hearts ?

2480021 i wish we could play it for real :applejackunsure:
after watching it i downloaded the Eraqus and Xehanort's armors mods for Dissidia duodecim on my PSP

Wow... Now wouldn't this be an awesome thing to have happen in KH3? I don't care if it is a flash back. I want to see this happen. This is just so awesome.:pinkiehappy:

2480149 that could be great indeed :moustache:
may be as a secret vid just like in KH2 FM after you defeat Lingering will
or playing it for real as Eraqus and kick Xehanort's ass.

by the way i heard that Vanitas should be back in KH3

2480254 Where did you here that?:pinkiegasp: If that is true then I am really looking forward to Sora meeting him and mistaking him for Roxas. This is going to be interesting.:rainbowlaugh:

2483068 Sora vs Vanitas will be surely a great fight :moustache:

i saw that on the internet while looking for informations about KH3
we know for sure that Xehanort (with Ansem and Xemnas) won't be the main villain because
KH1 , 2 , coded , bbs , dream drop distance , 358/2 days was his saga ,
they call it "the darkness seeker saga".
KH3 will be the beginning of a new saga with another villain and Tetsuya Nomura said that Vanitas will be back in KH3 as he isn't really dead.
there's a hint of his return in KH dream drop distance , in a scene where Young Xehanort is talking with Sora , he said "you're the one who made your heart a prison" and when he say that , Sora can see Young Xehanort and Vanitas talking at the same time.
when you think about it , that make sense , he's just back in Ventus heart but what will happen when Sora and the others will wake him ?

2484407 I think I remember seeing him smiling at the of DDD. So I knew that there was a chance at saving him. But glad to know that it is still confirmed. Also I thought that KH3 was the end of the saga. It would make more sense since this is the game where Sora is going to try to save all those effected by Xehanort. Also we saw at the end of DDD that he is whole again just like the rest of Organization 13. Whom I hope will be mostly allies like Lea. With the exception of Iza and Braig.

So full circle.:rainbowdetermined2:

2484486 that's what i thought too when i see the trailer , when Sora find master Eraqus keybalde
but i guess Square enix got another plan for that , and i onder which Final fantasy character we're going to see this time besides Leon/Squall and Cloud , may be Lightning ? or Zack Fair
the only thing we know for sure is that Yen sid want to bring seven keyblade master to keep the balance between light and darkness or something like that
we know for sure that we have Sora , Kairi , Riku , Mickey , Aqua (if she's back) and Ventus
as for the last one , may be Terra if they find a way to help him to take his body back

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9