Kingdom Hearts 679 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So, I have purchase KH3 for PC gaming, and discovered a site that allows you to add mods to characters's looks and weapon assortments. And one mod I found was a great shoutout to the MLP fandom. There are two keyblades that were modded in to replace Oblivion and Oathkeeper. The names of these keyblades are "Unity of the Elements" and "Split Harmony".

Here's the link to the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomhearts3/mods/595

I played with the keyblades and they look awesome. So, if you want to play KH3 on PC buy it from Epic Games website.

Now, onto my other discussion. I know KH3 player has stated their piece on the Master of Master's name. Some saying it's Sora from the future, others saying it's Xehanort still playing with everyone and so on. Now, I'm not here to blurt out a name. But I will say this about the name.

I feel that the name of the Master of Masters has three syllables in their name. The reason I say this is due to the motion of thier head after saying "My name is" to young Xehanort in the KH3 Remind cutscene. Their head bobbles down, up and then down again. Most 3d games I've played, when you have a person who's face is masked off entirely, they tend to have a bobble to their head moving up and down with each syllable they put out in the words they speak. Even in recent games, I have seen this used. So the fact that the Master of Masters' head moved three times when saying their name, I believe their name has three syllables to it. Now, I do feel that they are not anyone that most people know from the main games of Kingdom Hearts. Sora, Riku, Xehanort, and many other male characters are definitely off the table. But there is another thing to possibly consider. What if the Master of Masters is not actually a male character at all. What if they are a female character. We have seen that magic is a huge part of the Kingdom Hearts lore. So, why not just use a spell to disguise their voice. The Master of Masters could be female. It would be the best way to throw all players off the scent to reveal such a surprise if they think it's a guy. And many ancient beliefs have depicted female figures as tricksters, able to manipulate great male leaders to their will and make them fall. So who's to say that while we are hearing a male voice, the Master of Masters is in fact a female. Who she is, I know not. But I do stand by my hypothesis of the Master of Master's name having three syllables in it.

Admittedly, I could be wrong, but I try to sometimes think about the path less followed that others are easy to dismiss, because sometimes, those less explored scenarios turn out to be more right then the mainstream hypotheses.

But what do you think about this hypothesis?

it's a possibility some say the master of masters is sora

Yeah, while I have heard that theory thrown around many times and even mentioned I heard that theory, I don't think it is Sora. I think he'll be having a big part to play in The Master of Masters' plan, but I don't think he is the MoM. For all we know the MoM could be, dare I say it...... Sora's mom.

that will be an awesome plot twist

Glad you like my Keyblades I made and requested in a commissioned to be made into a mod. Also, that is an interesting theory. We know nothing of the Master of Masters in reality, and their figure could be hidden through special means besides their coat. Other than that, the fun fact on theorizing is that any idea is a possibility of being true.

Thanks for commissioning them. I'll have to see if I can request something from them in the future.

He did an awesome job. This cost me $90, just so you know on a basic price to expect for two Keyblades.

Copy that, thanks. Wonder if they can mod armor.

That I believe is a no, unfortunately. While I'm unsure, he was only doing mods for the Keyblades themselves, like replacing one with a rolling pin or something similar. 😅

Each foreteller is named after a deadly sin. The only one missing is pride, Superbia, so that could be his name.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11