Kingdom Hearts 679 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I found a free game engine called “Godot” on Steam on wanted to test it out by making a fan made game based on my favorite game series: Kingdom Hearts! But the kicker for me right now is how to code it in a similar fashion to Chain of Memories, card battle system and all. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna use Sora or Riku, I’ll probably create my own pixel character that closely resembles my Union X avatar, but with a different name, and I’ll add a disclaimer, stating that Kingdom Hearts, it’s universe, and it’s characters belong to Disney and Square Enix, that the game I’m creating is merely used for entertainment purposes and not copyright infringement, and to please support the official release. I don’t know how to code a card battle system similar to KH:CoM, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

If I can get this off the ground, I plan to distribute a short demo as a means of coding practice and advertisement before I release the full game once I make sure that there are no bugs or glitches.

Ambitious. I look forward to seeing it.

Sounds cool, can’t wait to play it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3