Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Situation: The New Lunar Republic has been sent to Equestria’s northern border to repel a reported Gryphon invasion. They must fight off the Gryphon Empirical Army, as well as bar their passage into Equestria. The NLR forces had managed to throw together some rough barricades beforehand, and have reassembled them on the frontline.

Location: Area is a barren tundra, completely flat save the few shrubs that have grown resistance to the cold weather. Mountains rise in the distance, as well as to the east and west, marking the aeries of Gryphonia. To the south, you can just barely see the closest border outpost rising off of the tundra. Gryphon forces are just barely visible in the distance, slowly making their way towards the NLR forces.

Player: NLR
Earth Ponies: 500
Pegasi: 200
Unicorns: 200
Lunar Knights: 75
Royal Assassins: 15
Royal Scouts: 10
Heroes: 2 (Lunar Aegis [My OC/Ponysona], Your OC/Ponysona)
Total: 1002 (Including Heroes)
Barriers: 20 (Wide enough for three ponies to stand behind shoulder to shoulder.)

Enemy: GEA
Gryphon Heavy Infantry: 200
Hippogriff Light Infantry: 600
The King’s Bodyguard: 50
Gryphon Enforcers: 150
Heroes: None.
Total: 1000

Enemy Tactics: Advance until within range, charge with full strength, spearheaded by the Hippogriffs.

Objective: Fend off the enemy’s attacks. Prevent the Gryphons from reaching the first border town, which is only 1 mile behind you.

Other: I know the GEA isn’t an actual Faction, but all I did was combine the two Factions into one. There wasn’t a name for the combined efforts of the Gryphons, anyway. Also, you have permission to use Lunar Aegis as a warrior. His information can be found here, here, and here. Also, this is the first part of my campaign, so keep an eye out for the next part!

Unicorns can create a large magical blast if i am correct when in range this should do massive damage to the griffons?

I'm... not sure? I don't know, you'd have to check with the admins to be sure.

My first scenario, silly! :scootangel:

You have earned a really plausible victory. As in, there's almost no way you could have failed. Did I make this too easy?

Bloodpool
Group Admin

This is pretty much at the limits of what one average unicorn can achieve, in terms of firing speed and damage. Most unicorns can't really manage more than levitation and maybe a few offensive spells. So, when you're working with large numbers of unicorns, they fire like this in massed ranks, but at a slower rate. To create larger "area of effect" blasts, you'd need several specially trained spell casters working together... Or an alicorn, who would be easily be able to achieve something like this.

thanks for the intel :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9