Battlefield: Equestria 264 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 606 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 606

601874 611467 840825 883111 884048 864073

I just came up with a sea shanty about my OC here it is

I once sailed with the feared and famous captain Metal Mane.
He called me a Wild Bastard, and I proudly bore the name.
For compared to him and the Luna every Hurricane is tame.
Enemy cannons are but cork guns, and every stallion is made lame.
Just with the drawing of his cutlass enemy vessels broke in half.
So when the stupid Sollies make their attack, we clap and grin and bellow and laugh.
We met the Scurvy Sollies at Ingul Freeborn Bay.
Our mission to save HoofstaĆ° and end their cruel blockade.
They sailed out of the bay in their feared iron backs.
Our cannons glowed like fire, their armor broke and snapped.
Their shame shone brighter then their slave master's sun.
As up their mast a white flag of surrender as tied and run.
We scraped their precious turtles and gave the cannons to the town.
To use upon the sollies, if they came, when we were not around.
The towns folk cheered and kissed us as we brought the food.
Their children's lives saved, our nations oath made good.

601874 611467 840825 883111 884048 864073 886541 884048 849264

Can you guess where I am from my age and my number 1 hobby and who I think is best pony? (This is just some fun to get you to rack your brains)

Let me have the info then. lol:twilightsheepish:

Can you guess where I am from my age and my number 1 hobby and who I think is best pony?

I mean your age, best pony, ect.

895657 age 20 hobby sealed knot (See below) and best pony Luna

Well I know you live in Europe so I am going to guess Scotland because that is a really cool place. :ajsmug:

Na I live in ...

:pinkiehappy:

I was in on that buss btw lol it was a right laugh no 1 know's how to party better than England lol

Enga Enga Enga-land :coolphoto:

895646 796137 817477 814532

Ok question time.
who are the top 4 pony's you dislike the most from the show ?:rainbowhuh: (You can add reasons if you really want to)

(Here are my top 4)
1) Flim+Flam ( Because they are so fucking irritating when they do there song :twilightangry2:)

2) Trixie (Because she is a moody bitch who is so stuck up her own ass)
:trixieshiftright: HOW DEAR YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE !
Shut your mouth bitch !!! :twilightangry2:

3) Celestia (Because she is a tyrant who trolls every one.)
:trollestia: TO THE MOON !!!

4) Alicorn Twilight (Because It ruined the great leaders fanfic :trollestia:)

Ok real reason because well just because :twilightangry2:

I hates me some pony!

Here's the list for the head chopper:

1) Kill the Celestial pone. Must be killed.

2) Violate and murder snips.

3) Murder and violate snails.

4) Death to those who sympathize with twipony!!

:rainbowkiss: All the other pones are ok in my book!

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Twilight Sparkle

Because it is all her fault...

That bitch.

I don't quite have a top 4 but here are mine:

1. Trixie (from boast busters)
The Trixie in that eps. represent to me all the bratty, high class stuck-ups that just infuriates you to see them getting away with put others down and or showing off just to prop themselves up. The Trixie in "Magic Duel" ,however, I liked very much. The few things that struck me as from Star Wars V along with Trixie being like a power hungry Sith lord helped make that eps. one of my fav. I also liked the redemption bit at the end. Hopefully Trixie has learn that it is possible to put on a show with having to put others down.

2. Lighting Dust
She reminded me of the kind of bullies that can pressure others into doing reckless things that could get someone hurt or in trouble while seeming to be oblivious of the consequences. Though, I do hope she can have the same chance at redemption as Trixie.

Well put sir well put ... hang on a second

Murder and violate snails

That is Necrophilia !

:trollestia:

Necrophilia is best philia. :rainbowkiss::pinkiecrazy:

601874 611467 840825 883111 884048 864073

Well since I been asking you people allot of questions I think it would be fare for you to ask me some this time :twilightsmile: so fire away :twilightsheepish: (I might be going away for 3 day's but I should be back on Sunday so I will answer any questions you have put then)

895646 910898 910753

Any one had any random mlp related dreams resonantly ?

I had one about becoming my OC shadow

895657 910898 910753

any 1 know any god star wars cross overs ?? :rainbowhuh:

I am in my Star Wars mood atm

I feel like you are asking these questions just because I don't know the answer. :eeyup:

Here is a couple that I am following at the moment:

Beyond the Veil

Jedi Exile

If you have had any experience playing the Old Republic game you might like these:

My Little Old Republic: The Smuggler and the Thief

My Little Old Republic: Trouble on Tython

My Little Old Republic: The Ord Mantell Deception

Hey everyone, just posting to get word out on my thread ECOM: Enemy Unkown. The idea behind the thread came to me while playing XCOM with Pinkie Pie bouncing around my brain shouting about how cool it would be if stuff like that happened in Equestria while Discord laughed about how chaotic that would look. Check it out if you are interested, just spreading the word because it has great story and scenario potential and I don't want it to be one of those threads that justs sits and rots for a while until someone stumbles across it.

963561 966171 963377 910898

God bless these ponies and there alcoholic ways Dam it I need to get a drink now maybe a nice cold ... :pinkiesmile:

OK...What does that have to do with what I said in my post? :trixieshiftright: Unless...:facehoof: oh god, you think i was drunk when i wrote it don't you? Whelp, enjoy whatever it is you have planned for today becasue Pinkamina here is going to entertain you later. :pinkiecrazy:

970992 NOOO ANYTHING BUT THE PINK MENACE ANY THING BUT THAT !!! :pinkiegasp: :trollestia:

you will get use to that I do tend to post random things from time to time :pinkiecrazy: :twilightsmile:

and I have seen your thread but I don't always come up with a plan for ever scenario.

And having this going on in my head don't really help me much :pinkiecrazy: :twilightsmile:

:twilightoops: ok, two questions; did Pinkie Pie pay you a visit and if so what did she give you because I ant some of it.

Also, Pinkamina isn't answering my attempts to call off the hit and I just recieved a message from her saying she invited some stallion named Jeff. I would say run as fast and as far as you can but this is still Pinkie so good luck buudy! :pinkiehappy::twilightsheepish:

971069 I think it was neurotoxin :pinkiecrazy: or was it LSD ... :rainbowhuh:

971073 well her ability to brake the 4th wall would make things very ... interesting.

any ways I shall grab my flamethrower :pinkiecrazy:

You did see me tell you thta you're gonna be ax murdered by a crazy pink party pony and some horrifying Joker wanna-be wielding a kitchen knife and an obsession with telling people to go to sleep as he guts them right? :trixieshiftright: Anyway, you might want to grab a Smart Gun from the Aliens movie, a flamethrower, some smokes and a whole lot of ammo because well you know :twilightsheepish: good luck dude.

If all else fails, you can portal gun her into space, not sure if it would work but meh:applejackunsure: don't know unless you give it a shot.

Here's a funny video to lift your spirits or let you die laughing whichever comes first.

Also, Endless Beer rain for Bronies!! Hahahahahah

971110 why bother when I have this due working for me (It would be a interesting fight would it not ?)

Pinkamena vs Alucard... aer you nine different levels of insane?!:flutterrage: They would level where you live and the surrounding area fro miles, Alucard because of his excitement at a real fight and Pinkamena becaus eshe has Pinkie's ability to go God Mode ON, No Clip ON and make vampire cutlets. Also, what about Jeff, unless Full Vampire Seras is there too, still have to deal with him you know. Oh she sent me another message saying she found someone called Slenderpony and that she just raped your mother senseless but let her live. I did something really stupid by sicking her on you didn't I? :facehoof:

BEHOLD SLENDERMAN DANCE PARTY!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=y8qQsXpcZXA&feature=endscreen

Copy and paste link becuas eit is not working for some reason.

Comment posted by TylerPal27 deleted May 11th, 2013

BEHOLD!!!:trollestia: MORE SLENDER DANCING!!!:pinkiehappy: FEAR THE POWER OF DANCE OR BE TAKEN AND TENTACLE RAPED BY SLENDERMAN!!!:pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by TylerPal27 deleted May 11th, 2013

HE"S IN MY HEAD LIKE PINKIE PIE I SWEAR!!! :raritydespair::raritycry: MORE DANCING SLENDERMAN MORE!!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

hmmm it wold seem that this bug is catching :pinkiecrazy: :rainbowlaugh:

Yep, actually made an entire thread around the idea of finding videos like this and posting them. Why you ask? Because the brave soldiers on BF:EQ need some entertainment and Cedlestia kind of shot don my idea of the her and Luna, the Mane 6, and Trixie going around and having sex/ cuddles with everyone to help relieve stress. Don't know why that is though, she is a thousand years old she must have done the "Bucking Bronco":ajsmug: at some point right:trixieshiftright:?

977298 aye you can't be that old and still be a virgin well unless your name is Fluttershy :twilightsmile:

True, but then again...oh shit I think she heard us, RUN!!!:flutterrage:

(Several hours, two near death experiences, and a stern talking to muddled with death threats later)
Not to self: Never ever talk about Celestia's sex life, she gets mean when you do.:twilightoops::fluttershysad:

978615 aye I got a letter saying how do you feel about a nice long holiday on the moon :unsuresweetie: (This is one of the reasions I joined the New Luna Republic)

All Glory to the Goddess of the Night, May Her Moon Shine Brightly !! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 606