King Sombra Fan Fiction 1,696 members · 1,388 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I know people have already grown tired of my negativity towards the comic enough as it is, but…

Am I the only one who noted the significant plot hole caused by Sombra’s reformation in the story? Mainly considering the references it made to the “Reflections” arc?

I mean, the Sombra of the other MLP dimension turned himself evil with dark magic based on the Sombra of the original dimension being evil. It was all part of his plan to make his Equestria exactly like the original so that balance between the two worlds could be restored.

However, when the Sombra of the original universe reformed and got turned into a regular unicorn, it openly caused his world to get differentiated. Because of this, the two worlds got imbalanced from one another, and it basically caused the other universe Sombra’s sacrifice to be for nothing!

Wouldn’t Sombra’s reformation in “Siege of the Crystal Empire” basically put both universes at risk? To go into a cataclysmic event that’s similar or exactly like the one depicted in “Reflections”?

This is why I don't put much stock into the comics, they are canonical to the show.

This is why I don't put much stock into the comics, they are canonical to the show.

You mean “aren’t canon”, right?

Just wanted clarification.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5