Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I just want to say one thing about folders... Especially the 'Things better left unread' folder. We aren't joking there. Only stories that you want to see thumbs downed/think are Gawdawful or so horribad you want to puke and then eat your puke... They go in there. Its for the worst of the worst. Atleast, that's how it was when we made it. The other ones are self explanatory.

Also, fics should only go into one folder ONCE. Don't bloody spam them into threads. We aren't here to simply boost your popularity and help stroke your author's internet ego. If you guys can't follow that, I'll delete all folders and raise the rank required to add to them. Seriously. We have on average 10 stories added notifications a day in here, and most of those are simply the same three stories added to EVERY FUCKNIG FOLDER. STAHP.

Personally I wouldn't want anything I wrote associated with this group

Works for me. I prefer only seeing a story once there. When I go to see what stories have been recently added to various groups and its all just the same story that doesn't give me anything to read really.

*new best friend*
Because I am sick of seeing endless "X group has had Y added to it in Z folder" notifications.

Oh! oh! I wan't Raspberry!. :yay:

Good. Now my meta-notifications will stop breaking and crashing my computer. Seriously.

This. I agree with this.
The less annoying notifications the better, IMO.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11