Skyrim Equestria 827 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Dov Ah Kiin
Dragons Hunter Born
The Dragonborn. Proclaimed by mortals to be the slayer of Alduin and the killer of all Dragons. They hail him as the one who can truly kill a dragon by absorbing their souls.

Dovah Kiin
Dragon Born

But what of I told you that they were wrong? For the Dragonborn isn't the genocidal killer of every dragon as the mortals believe. No, he is hailed by the Dov who resist Alduin as the one who will kill their tyrannical ruler and let them coexist with the mortals of Tamriel. For the Dragonborn is just that, a Dovah born into a mortal's body. He is the one who acts as a bridge between his mortal kin and his Dovah kin. He can absorb a dragon's soul into himself, but will only do so against those who threaten his kin. He views the Blades as his mortal enemies but works with them for they both have the same end goal, the death of Alduin. And when he dies, for he is a mortal in body, his soul will be reincarnated into another mortal, allowing the Dovahkiin to be immortal in a way.

Do not believe the lies mortals whisper in your ear, for they do not know of the True Dovahkiin. They only know what the Blades told them, which has been twisted by their hatred of the Dov, and their own translation of Dovahkiin. Only the Dov know what the Dragonborn really represents and what he means for them. He is not a sign of their doom, but rather the herald of a new age.

4789942 ...
Cool story, bro.

Paarthurnax is Love, Paarthurnax is Life
I was only 9 (plus 20) years old I loved Paarthurnax so much, I studied his Fire Breath shout and defeated Alduin with him.
I shouted to Paarthurnax every night before thanking him for the Tinvaak we were given.
Delphine overhears me and tells me that Paarthurnax has to die for sins no one cares about.
I knew she was just jealous of my devotion for Paarthunax.
I called her a cunt.
She slaps me and sends me out of Sky Haven Temple
I am crying now, and my face hurts.
I lay on the floor and its really cold
A warmth is flying towards me.
I feel something land on top of me.
It's Paarthunax
I'm so happy
He whispers to me. "Dov wahlaan fah rel. We were made to dominate."
He grabs me with his wings and puts me on my hands and knees.
I'm ready.
I put on my bigger boobs and butts mod for Paarthunax
His thuum pierces my body
It hurts so much, but I do it for Paarthunax
I can feel my soul tear as my eyes start to water
I push against his unrelenting force
I want to please Paarthunax
He roars a mighty roar as I am filled with his kalpa.
Delphine walks in.
Paarthurnax looks at her straight in the eye and says "Zin krif horvut se suleyk. What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
Paarthurnax leaves for the throat of the world
Paarthurnax is love, Paarthurnax is life.

But what about Miraak? He still exists at the same time the Last Dragonborn does

4790196 I was not ready for that! :raritydespair:

4790253 The Last Dragonborn sees him as a Betrayer because of his servitude to Herma Mora and the Bend Will Shout. He turned on his original purpose and sought to be the killer of all dragons instead of their ally.

4789942 I've seen this as the true form and purpose of the Dragonborn. After all, the thought that a god of dragons would make a mortal to destroy his creations is just not right. I think that the Dragonborn's 'mission' has been warped and twisted by mortals to suit their own goals and prejudices. Can any so-called god truly think it is okay to hunt an entire species to extinction?

4791023 Exactly. I personally think the Blades had a vendetta against the dragons and warped the legend of the Dovahkiin to suite their goals, the genocide of Dovah. Which is why I kill them on every play through.

4791031 you can kill the blades?

4791164 On the PC version with console commands yes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10