Full hood
All base armor pieces (Of course)
Mage satchel
Shoulder armor
Assassins gear
Badges
Lockpicks

Legendary Shrouded Armor?
Don't have the 2000 dollars to build a computer to play Skyrim on it to mod.

Aesir Armor
Same idea, but with heavy armor and a lot more options:

- Plate Helmet
- Black wolf Hood
- White lower fur
- Black Bear upper fur
- Black Cloak
- Buck Right Pauldron
- Troll left Pauldron
- Elf Ears Belt
- Boots left alone (I switch between Daggers, Spurs, and snowshoes regularly.)
- Dragon Claw Gauntlets
- Adventurer Belt and Satchel
- Whiterun Banner (front)

3475795 Why bother getting mod armors, they're either 90% aesthetic or op cause the dev can't balance it. Besides, there's an armor cap and some legendary Nightingale armor is nearly at that cap. Well, it is over said cap but with a mod I use it's shy of cap.

The full set of Ancient Shrouded Armor is sufficient for me.

My character is stealth based and the armor of intrigue is light weight and can soak up a good amount of damage as well and the assassin's gear improves the damage of your sneak attacks, so it was a perfect fit for me...

Plus all the stuff on your guy, mostly the flag, makes it look like he's going to fall over any second.

3475956 Not everybody stealths, you know.

I'm one of those that typically destroys the dark brotherhood AND thieves guild.

All that stuff by the way has bonuses. Except the flag. Though it could if I switched it out for an imperial or stormcloak flag.

I'm one of those that typically destroys the dark brotherhood AND thieves guild

Same here, thank god that there's a mod that lets you destroy the thieves guild AND get rid of Maven black brier.
And beside, my skyrim character is a noble assassin, not psychotic assassin like the dark brotherhood.

Plus I felt like a god when I managed to stealth kill everyone in the dark brotherhood sanctuary.

Im a mage... so mage robes:twilightblush:

Well, if you are going to stare at the same character for hours on end... (S)He may as well be decked out in something awesome looking. :derpytongue2:

I am the zero-stealth 2-handed war hammer wielding/ destruction magic tank, so I actually switch between enchanted heavy dragon bone plate and mage robes

3476090 I'm one of those "get the job done" players and I can just fall back on some vampire lord shenanigans when I get bored of looking at it.

Nightingale armor + ebony mail = ultimate stealth

3477753 I can get behind that. Actually, I'd have to do the math cause I think that's at the armor cap.

Edit: I crunched the numbers and even after the armor overhaul mod I have (it makes the formula a bit more complex) I can safely say that you're well over cap. Comparatively, I'm about 5 or so points in my armor rating shy once I put it into the calculations but that's what a ring slot and the enhanced dwarven crossbow's 50% armor penetration are for. Now if only the :yay: thing came with a silencer...

3476028 Heh, same. Personal enchants for Destruction and Alteration though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16