Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,489 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everypony! I was wondering if somebody could help me find a specific story that i've been searching for, for quite a few years now. I've searched quite a bit and could not for the life of me find it.

Basically it's about Sweetie Belle recounting the various parts in her life all the way until the end, She became a famous singer and treated her family kinda badly (which she regrets) and made some mistakes. Just before her passing, Sweetie Belle hitched a ride to ponyville to try and earn forgiveness from the ones that were still alive and kicking (which were very few)

Since the other cutie mark crusaders had passed away, Sweetie was left pretty much all alone, it's been many years since I have read the story so I don't remember much from it. But from what I can remember, it is a real emotional story and it's one that I would love reading again.

Sweetie belle dies in the end with closed eyes and a smile singing out "Cutie mark crusaders yay!" and she can hear and see her crusader friends yelling that out excitedly as she took her final breath in the one place that it all started for the trio of good friends.... in the clubhouse.

If anypony could send me the title of the story (if it's still out there) then I would greatly appreciate that! It would mean quite a lot to me considering I've really wanted to read that again for several years now (about 4 or more to be exact). Also I do believe that the story is a long one (like 40k+ words? I think?)

I'm not expecting a response anytime soon but hopefully one of you could help me out? Thanks and have a lovely day! :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1