Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Same questions as part 1:

Also, no Death Star or Darth Vader. That's too easy of a copout.

5888818 Star Destroyers slag earth with turbolasers, vaporizing the oceans and burning off the atmosphere, not even the cockroaches survive. :unsuresweetie:

EDIT: only if we pretend that the empire would want to preserve the planet and subdue the populace would the battle last any significant amount of time. In this case it would be a war of attrition that we'd lose. Earth is earth, the galactic empire is a GALACTIC empire with access to a million times the resources that our planet has. They'd knock out our satellites easy peasy and maybe we could take out some of their air and ground units, but ultimately our armies would be crushed into pocketed resistance forces and we'd run into a large scale version of the American Revolutionary war or the wars in the middle east where the only reason any resistance can hold out is due to the fact that they can't slag the world or execute the entire population. Even then the war of attrition would eventually claim the resistance fighters because earth is only a single planet against a GALACTIC F:pinkiegasp:KING EMPIRE. :facehoof:

And no I didn't watch the video, I'm running my potato-laptop in safe mode.

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2