Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

For those on semper filly or the military bronies facebook page, you may have seen this. There is a new project in the works for a military brony oriented fan episode, and any and all help is needed. Here is the post from fb

Ian Ballinger > Semper Filly

Yesterday at 7:43pm · Hello,My name is Ian Ballinger, I am the director for that "Military Brony Fan Animation" that Chris Sargent posted the other night. I appreciate the positive response, and I hope this post can shed some more light on the project.First of all, I'd just like to thank all of you for your service. You are some of the bravest men and women that I have ever had the privilege of speaking with, and I'd just like to say God bless each and every one of you, and I'd like to thank each and every one of you. The project, essentially, I'd like Military Bronies to have a huge part in the story. I want this to be about you guys, but told in "pony form".To answer some questions and subjects that were brought up in the comments for Chris's post:"It'd be awesome if they'd use everyone's OC" - That's the plan actually.. I'd love for that to happen."oh he's not looking for advisers, more like he needs some staff" - Both actually. Like I said before, I want this to be your own experiences (if you're comfortable sharing them of course) told in "pony form". For staff, I'd love to have who ever is interested involved with helping craft the story. We need animators (I have some from previous projects, but the more the better), VAs, Sound Effects Artists, etc. Whatever you're capable of doing and willing to do, we'd love to have you." does he have a website and older work we can view and support?" - Previous and current works of mine include being a Reporter/Writer for Derpy Hooves News, I am currently a Reporter/Writer for the Everfree Network's upcoming "Everfree News". I'm writing/directing a fan episode called "Catch the Wind", and with "Catch the Wind" we are actually almost done with all of our puppet builds, voice acting is almost complete, and we have completed all of our storyboards. There were also some questions regarding e-mails, skype contacts and a website. We do not have a website yet, no... but I am developing a blogspot.E-mail: directorianballinger@gmail.comskype: ianballinger96twitter: https://twitter.com/IanBallinger925Again, I thank you all for your support with this, and I thank you all for your service. God bless you!-Ian Ballinger

I saw this post on the facebook page. i think it's a wonderful idea. how exactly could one participate? do i just email the guy and ask what he needs?

Animators are greatly needed

I looked could not find. Tell me how to work this, I can't find them!

I would help with animation, but i am still learning the basics myself

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6