Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

One thing I fucking hate is seeing people jack up military references, sayings, equipment, life, etc. in fics. I have a little bit of suspension of disbelief, but when reading one the other day, it was jacked up to the point where I cringed. A MSG and 1SG were in a sniper team. Can't make this shit up. So, in direct response to this, if yall know someone who is making a fic that involves an aspect of the military, send them to me. I'm offering my services as a military advisor. I am an Apache mechanic, granted, but I know a metric ton, and whatever I don't know, I can very easily find out, as I am extremely well connected in the military brony community. I know people in just about any service and job you can think of. So please, I implore you, send people my way before some half baked nonsense gets out there. It is easy to get right, and for the price of zero dollars I am willing to help. It is worth it to me to spend a little bit of spare time to do so.

That's quite noble, though it would surely be a handful if a large number were to come asking for it. And conversely, most might never hear of you. Maybe a group could be started to help with this, you're certainly not alone. There was one before, but it wasn't fully utilized in the best way.

Oh, dear God...you care. Hilarious.

Oh lord Acer... good luck buddy, I've tried this before. But the sheer overwhelming volume of assumption and bullshit will hit you like a tidal wave. And even then, most of the "problem authors" won't even see this post. :facehoof:

5036566 As a writer of warfics, I could use said services.

I actually live with the guy who posted this. Any overflow can be directed at me. Got your back, spacer.

5038870 Hit me up sometime.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8