Borderlands Bronies 340 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Ever go AFK for several hours and come back to find your character went up 22 levels before? I left my game running for eight hours and it didn't once freeze. I had left Mechromancer in the vault after killing the warrior and started to infinately kill rakks.

I put a rubberband on my trigger button and had it to were ammo would drop around me and even after I apparently ran out of bullets DeathTrap kept on murdering.

I went up 22 levels and my Deathtrap had been kept out for a extended time of 18,000 seconds before he finally died.

I had on a good exp relic best part was I saved and turned off after I woke up and couldn't stop laughing at what I had done. Anyone else pulled something awesome like this.

2409175 I know exactly what you did and I used the same concept for the loot month's final few days (where the community target was kill anything). I never leveled that way on my mechromancer since I had more interesting things to do (like UVHM and the later overlevels with Digistruct Peak) but I know a few people who went that way.

Well I had actually left to go get water and I sort of blacked out. I have several sleeping problems that always seem to come and go. On of which is my body will literally fall asleep even if I'm completely awake. It's like a lockdown.

Others just keep me up at night.

... I don't follow :rainbowhuh: Rubberband on the trigger button?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4