Borderlands Bronies 340 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Alright guys, I've got some places to fill in my BL2/MLP crossover fic, places I have some names and spots for. Again, I ask for you to leave a name and short bio, as well as some defining characteristics that would make your OC useful in the story. The list goes as follows:

Vault Hunters

Zer0- as a Number

Pop Tart (BloodyLastWords)- as the Pupil

[x]- as the Mage

Snipe M. Wanka (Wilfred Warstache)- as the Marauder

[x]- as the Boxer

Friendlies

Lilith (Siren Badass Extraordinaire)

Axton ((Dis)Honorably Discharged)

Brick (Let's Break Some Skulls!)

Maya (*burp*)

Marcus (No Refunds!)

Torgue (EXPLOSIONS!!!!)

Tiny Tina (Playtime's over)

G4M3L0RD (LOOT & SHOOT & SHOOT & LOOT) [4BritishBronies]

[x]

[x]

[x]

Enemies

[x]- /Tutorial Boss/

[REDACTED]- Lost Heroes

[REDACTED]- "Heads or Tails?"

[REDACTED] -WTH!?

[x]

[x]

[x]

[REEDAAACTEED]- You've got to be freaking kidding me...

So... anyone in?

Hmm......... Why not use my OC, Snipe M. Wanka,?Tell me what you think of him once you finish up reading his short bio.:twilightsmile:
Name: Snipe M. Wanka
Picture:

Species: Unicorn
Class: Marauder
Bio: A unicorn with a past as unclear as smudged glass, he has come to Pandora to find the Vault and claim the treasures it holds as his own. He is an expert hunter and is a skilled marksman with his custom made bow and special elemental Maliwan arrows.

A. Cool, I can use him.
2. TF2, anyone?
Train. Please use the reply tab... I had no idea you were here.

A. You may make up a personality for him as you see fit.
B. TF2? I don't know what you mean.......:scootangel:
and C. Sorry to add the reply to you, ehm, mate?:twilightblush:

It's cool. Also… if there is anyone you know who'd be remotely interested in this, could you send them this way? For some reason, my posts don't garner a lot of attention.

Your help is much appreciated, mein comrade!

2363665 you had me at me at zer0 what can I do?

If you have an OC that would go well with BL2, post a comment with a short bio and anything he/she can do!

2368547 so basically just talk about my OC?

okay here you go:
Name: G4m3L0rd (It's my MLP OC's name only.... Zer0ed)
Class: The mercenary (or you could make him an NPC if you don't feel like adding any new vault hunters)
Description: black fedora, Zer0's gh0st helmet, blue hoodie, leather jacket, red coat, blue and brown mane, criss-crossed katana and revolver with a game controller in front for a cutie mark
Species: Unicorn
Likes: Murder, Money, Weapons, Revolvers, Pistols, Sniper rifles, Katanas, Buzz saw axe (similar to kriegs), fire, explosions, Haiku
Dislikes: Being viewed as sane, being bored, not getting paid
Bio: An insane mercenary who's past is as confusing as he is, and he has a voice in his who he has Dubbed "Jeffery". He is an expert in stealth and assassination
Action skill: Chaos dance= weapon damage is doubled as well as movement speed and melee damage and pressing the action skill makes an explosion depending on the elemental damage your weapon has (unless it's regular or Explosive then it's a normal explosion)

I've got a marauder... maybe I could use you as a NPC... Hm. Hold up, I've got it!

NPC... but a helper! You'll do great!

2368684 I like, I like, thanks
(I kinda thinking of making borderlands story on my FanFiction page using my OC so if anyone asks these both take place in different universes kay?)

2369361 ok Bro hoof my new friend!
*Raises Hoof*

2369433 Well good luck with your story, can't wait to see how it turns, feel free to ask for help on my Character and I'm just gonna start a new forum now

Okie Doke. Have fun, and God be with ye and all that butt crap.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24