Borderlands Bronies 340 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Yeah I'm just curious which is your favourite here's the list:
Jakobs: they make western style guns with incredibly high damage but have increase recoil and low fire rate
Torgue: All of their guns have explosive bullets making for high damage and It just looks awesome
Tediore: these guns are fast to reload and you throw to reload and they explode when reloaded
Dahl: all their guns absorb recoil and have burst fire
Maliwan: all their weapons have elemental damage Like fire, electricity, corrosive and slag
Vladof: all their guns have a extremely high fire rate, so basically their bullet hoses
Hyperion: these guns focus on accuracy
Bandit: they have a high ammo capacity
(please note I'm referring to borderlands 2 manufacturers)
My favourite are:
-Jakobs because the high damage and I just love revolvers and their sniper rifles are awesome
-Torgue because well *Clears throat* EXPLOSIONS!!!
-Tediore because well you throw your gun... and it explodes... what's not awesome about that?
-Maliwan: The elemental damage is useful and I just love setting things on fire
Which are you favourites?

Maliwan is love. Maliwan is life. They look beautiful, and perform even better. Every kind weapon they make performs competently as well. They have also manufactured what are probably my two most favorite items in the game: the Florentine and the Antagonist.

2304408 I see you have a thing for slag, I'm guessing you find it useful

Yeah, in UVHM, slag is pretty much necessary. :ajsmug:

2304419 I don't use it much to be honest I mostly use fire, corrosive and *clears throat* EXPLOSIONS!!!

2304284 I'm not too crazy about Dahl's burst-fire or Hyperion's reverse-recoil, but the other manufacturers put their own unique spin on things, which I like.

Torgue is my sentimental favorite, and if you have to ask why, then you clearly haven't seen/heard this yet:

Fun Fact: The Torgue shareholders are a bunch of pussies.

2304715 I see why you like Torgue I mean come on they have *clears throat* EXPLOSIONS!!! and yes the torgue shareholders are F***ing pussies.... Just like my ones.... surprised I haven't fired them yet

2304729 Here's my top 4 gun manufacturers in Borderlands.
1. Vladof, for it's rapid fire sniper rifles which can amazingly remain steady.
2. Jakobs, the faster you pull the trigger the faster you fire. Gotta love using a Jakob's revolver to deal with enemies at close/medium range.
3. Maliwan, I mean who doesn't like to be the assassin that helps his teem by slagging the hell out'a the enemies?
4. Torgue, sadly there is only one gun in Torgue's franchise that I like. The good news is that it is deffinatly worth it since it's a:
A) A Legendary Gun
B) A Pistol
C) It shoots out a spray of explosive pellets outward toward my enemies.
Plus who doesn't like a good explosion?
Now for my least favorite manufacturers. (from bad to worst)
1. Bandit, because the added difference in clip size and ammo isn't big enough for it to be meaningful for me to use.
2. Hyperion, because it takes a good clip's worth of inaccurate shots just to gain accurate shots for less time than you started firing.
3. Dahl, because I prefer accuracy or rapid fore over burst fire (plus firing without scoping is just so darn slow to me!).
4. And finally Tedior, because I just am so bad at tossing my empty gun at an enemy for it to do damage, plus I reload frequently so I would waste a ton of ammo on them because of earlier reloads.
This has been Wilfred Warfstache with his favorites/not-so-favorites list saying have a nice day on Pandora!:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9