Borderlands Bronies 340 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Has anyone done a crossover casting the Mane 6 as characters from Borderlands? If yes, where. If no, anyone up for it? Seasoned Borderlands players should easily recognize,who each of the Mane 6 are depicted as. How accurate is it? What would you have changed?

4810544 Not like that but I have something in my idea vault in a similar vein. I grew worried about how much lore you'd need to know and who which character was that I sealed it away. I would've been big, it would've been strange, and it needs a multiple fragment ancient key that charges over the span of two hundred years in order to retrieve from its private Vault. I can probably port the notes to an interested party after I find them but I leave it for the brave and/or foolish as those two have an alarming tendency to cross paths. I hope I was helpful in reaching some semblance of a conclusion to your query but that aside, I'm not sure how much you want to dig around for.

How accurate is it? What would you have changed?

Well, nobody likes Axton, and nobody likes Applejack, so I suppose it fits.

Rainbow as Salvador is stupid. She is neither fat nor a midget nor Truxican. Also Jakobs is literally shit and doesn't deserve to be in the same picture as the Interfacer.

Pinkie as Krieg is just fucking stupid, and shows that the artist functions on the mental level of a four-year-old who was dropped on his head. Like for a whole day, just dropped, over and over. She'd be much better as Zero. That would make for literally boundless levels of comedy.

Twilight as Gaige is... actually, that's fucking awesome. The Spike-bot is a nice touch. Dipshits would probably try to write her as some idiotic "lel annurrkee" character, but they're dipshits.

You need someone useless as the useless healbot, so Rarity as Maya makes sense enough. If you were really meta and clever you could write in an element about that one Maya build where everything goes to melee and self-healing buffs and turns her into a ridiculously OP unkillable punching machine.

hmm interesting pic, also kind of out of chars i mean shy as zero... fuck it, the others though... could be done

Well, nobody likes Axton

Why? I like Axton, played as him two times already.

Well, nobody likes Axton, and nobody likes Applejack, so I suppose it fits.

It looks like you meant to say Best Pony deserves Best Class, but it came out wrong.

And why shouldn't Rainbow be Salvador? She's the most aggressive of the mane six, and nobody else is really violent enough to fit him.

Also, Jakobs is my first choice for sniper rifles and shotguns. I'll grant their assault rifles are worthless and it's an exceptionally poor fit for Gunzerker, but that's no reason to dismiss the entire brand.

I'll agree that Pinkie is a dumb choice for Krieg, and indicates that the artist believes "random", "silly", and "insane" are interchangeable, though I don't think it's bad enough to merit the abuse. And yes, she'd be hilarious as Zer0.

Maya is my second-favorite after Axton, and Rarity is... well, she's above Fluttershy. On par with Dash, not as high as Pinkie and Twilight, maybe? Anyway, considering Rarity was the first protagonist to actually attack something (she went in swinging against the manticore back in episode 2), the melee build would be appropriate and entertaining.

4811203 Thanks you very much!:pinkiehappy:

Okay, after further consideration, I think the only problem with the OP is that Pinkie and Fluttershy need to be swapped.

Axton-AJ, Maya-Rarity, Gaige-Twilight, and Salvador-Dash all work.

But just picture Pinkie trying to do Zer0's haiku one-liners, and the rambling nonsense that would produce.

And tell me you can't imagine triggering Krieg's Buzz Axe Rampage and hearing him scream "YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!" Besides, Krieg has that sane, calm voice beneath the screaming psychopath, and that's basically half of Fluttershy's fanfic depictions already.

4812959 Good thought. Personally, I initially thought Pinkie would make a good Krieg, but after some consideration, I think she'd make a funny Zer0, especially considering how you could alter his one-liners to fit something she's actually said or done in the show.:rainbowlaugh:

But my fave is Gaige-Twilight. That is actually freaking awesome! Especially with Deathtrap-Spike! The roles just fit! The only difference is that Gaige is a bit crazier and a lot more practical when it comes to learning (I doubt Twilight would think of cutting off her arm and replacing it with a robot one; she'd probably sieve through book after book to find something:rainbowlaugh:). But I can actually imagine Twilight doing an Echo Log about how her SPIKE robot accidentally exploded Trixie or some other unicorn she's had issues with!:rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9