[PROTOTYPE] Fiction 568 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

In my Story my character weight roughly One ton and a half. Is It too much? And if it is, how much Can an Evolved weight?

Trying to fly yes he would sink like a rock but otherwise he would just be super dense at least in my opinion

Now that I think about this some more that is quite high and it really depends on how much he ate how fast he is if he can fly or not how hard he hit and a few other things but yes that is a bit high hope this helps

I'd put them closer to 1000-1500 pounds rather than 3000. This is a rough estimation based on the idea that an Evolved can eat ten humans, each of them weighing 150 pounds on average, before reaching maximum capacity. Of course, I haven't played the game in awhile so it could be far larger than ten, but I'd still put them under one ton.

In addition to what other people are saying, I believe I remember reading something about 1200 pounds packed into the size of an average human being dense enough to have their feet sink into the ground beneath them. May or may not be wrong, but I'd probably stay around there.

Thank you all' kindly for your asnwers :D

Here's something to take into consideration Equestria has magic. If you do a story where the evolved can do magic (if they gain that ability after eating a magical creature) then it wouldn't be surprising for an evolved to make a spell to make them lighter even if they're still very dense

an evolved can weigh anything remember to not limit yourself to its video game logic like 6286027 said think in a real world sense an evolved if it keeps consuming can weigh anything within reason 1 ton or 5 tons Etc. the more biomass the longer it can keep regenerating also again not limit yourself to its video game logic evolved like mercer are Immortal via regeneration Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate damage and age, though the usefulness of this type depends on the degree of regeneration and supply of bio mass as seen in prototype an evolved regeneration is instant as long as it has a supply of biomass. they Can restore them selves from the cellular level for as long as they has enough biomass think the ending of the first game were alex got nuked and came back from a little biomass after eating a crow

also if you haven't read Oskar Osäker: True Omnivore you need to is is the best prototype fan fic on this site and others i have ever read and it will help you to write a great prototype fic

Thank you for your answer and Yes I read True omnivore, my character Will got magic but for now is without so he Will be grounded for now ehehe:D

i knew i forgot something yes MAGIC with that you can have a 10 ton evolved that can fly and not have it sink into the ground but how magic works is up to the author because MAGIC

No it's not like that with his magic he Will be able to float, but if he ateo in a boat while weighting 2 tons stata sure the boat Will cosplay as the Titanic :rainbowlaugh:

Thanks for the answer mate :D

Feel also free of check out my Story if you are interested the title is Stagnation is death
:D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16