The Fillyfoolers 3,490 members · 3,948 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Tsundere Sunset X Yandere Sci-Twi

The fics just right themselves.........

5236701 that sounds interesting if not slightly terrifying 0_0

But do they write themselves? I'm not so sure...

The problem in my mind comes from a simple question: how did they get that way?

That is, what forces led to Sunset having trust issues while still being a warm and caring individual? What caused Twilight to develop brutally violent jealousy? Are they even still the same characters in this scenario?

Here this can be Yandere Twilight's character theme.

Well, sunset being a tsundere might be caused by her fiaso with, y'now, TURNING INTO A DEMON. She might feel like she doesn't fit in ect. Cause of it. As for yandere Sci twi, the key words are SCI TWI. Not real twi, Sci twi, and seeing as sunset was her first friend, she could get possessive of her, which eventually leads to obsession.

Yes, she did do that. But then she spent a lot of effort seeking forgiveness and opening up to others. From my perspective, the arc of her redemption and her continued friendship with Princess Twilight would seem to preclude a regression to being outwardly cold. You'd have to change something pretty significant or cause something pretty catastrophic for her to become damaged enough to develop the trait is what I'm saying.

As for the other, I'm curious what part of Twilight strikes you as the type to become murderous. Jealous? Sure. Obsessive stalking? I could be convinced. Actual violent psychopathy? Oof, maaaaaaaybe, but only if you give Lesson Zero way more weight than I think it really has and turn her idolatry of Sunset up to, like, twelve.

Oddly, swap them around and I feel like it makes more sense. How strange.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7