Percy Jackson 157 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
LittleBoyBlue
Group Admin

If anypony has an idea for a Percy Jackson story, let's hear it! :pinkiehappy:

Demi Pegasi
Group Admin

Exactly we love to hear your ideas. Even if your not a writer we can discuss who could write the story for you if you wanted it posted. Or if you want to write it but find your not good we're here to help. This a community to help each other. so spread your ideas and this community to people who might be interested.

472027 I would love a story where the Mane 6 are demigods. I tried writing one but I lost all inspiration after the second chapter.:fluttershbad: Can anyone else write a story like that?:fluttercry:

Comment posted by LittleBoyBlue deleted Mar 31st, 2013
LittleBoyBlue
Group Admin

821708 Strangely enough, I had an idea in which Applejack finds out she's a daughter of Poseidon...

830037 I want that story. Write it. Th-that is, if you don't mind.:fluttershysad: If you want a list for my Mane 6 godly parents, check out the final chapter of my discontinued story Secrets Long Kept.

LittleBoyBlue
Group Admin

830133 Oki Doki Loki!

Oh oh I have one. Instead of the mane six go to camp half-blood or vice versa. The Percy Jackson cast watches MLP and the fic is a compilation of there reactions to it. Oh god I could make a sequel where they find out about clopfics and find this group and reveal that there is no riptide and everything goes all matrix.

Well, I've got this one where Percy and Twilight get switched between worlds, and it's basically The Heroes of Olympus all over again (this time with Equestrian monsters/creatures)! :derpyderp2:

Well I had an Idea, but don't know how to start it off. Usually it Percy or Twilight and group who have main story. But I want to write one where Spike is involved. Like my 'Doctor Spike(Who)' story, Spike will be important. Spike die saving the six, but his soul is reborn as Percy Jackson. And Percy with an few friends (mostly female. Got to live up my username after all:pinkiehappy:.) and his memory of his life as Spike is rewaking. Of course the group will still mourn Spike death, definitively his sister(Twilight) and mother(Celestia), and his cousins (Blueblood and Cadence). So yeah. I know what I want, but don't know how to start it.:twilightsheepish:

Me personally? I would like to see one revolve around Nico. The fanfics that I've read, and from what I know of him, he doesn't have that much to enjoy in life. And I would think that him being in Equestria would really help him out. A new love to find, new friends for him, and perhaps even a new family. (Not that anybody would be able to replace his sister, Bianca.) :twilightsheepish:

830037 i know i am way late on this post but for applejack i would think more along the lines of Demeter- goddess of fertility, agriculture, grain and harvest.

just saying...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12