Percy Jackson 157 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

http://uquiz.com/mTczFq go here and have fun!

Now I can't wait to see what people's results were!!!!

Here's my results:

Hermes, god of thieves, travelers, athletes and messengers, is your dad! This means you are probably a little bit of a bad boy/girl and you are very athletic. You also happen to get very good deals on vacations. Because your dad is god of sports and traveling, your super athletic!

My result: Final Result:
Artemis

Your mother in Artemis, the goddess of the moon and archery. Despite her promise never to marry, she's your mom so...... Yeah. Anyway, your favorite time of the day is nighttime. You're quick on your feet and don't take much to boys (at least that's what it said)

It kind of acruccy. I do prefer night, am quick on my feet when need be and don't like boys much. Despite being one myself. I'm somewhat on the mature side, but still playful.

Athena

The goddess of wisdom, architects and strategies is your mother, Athena. You love to be in charge and you don't love being wrong! You like to draw and design and like games where planing pays off. Your special power is extreme smarts and battle strategy.

They spelled "planning" wrong.

-Sparkie

Athena

The goddess of wisdom, architects and strategies is your mother, Athena. You love to be in charge and you don't love being wrong! You like to draw and design and like games where planing pays off. Your special power is extreme smarts and battle strategy.

I don't like Strategy Games and I don't like drawing but the rest describes me well.

3918846 I never knew artemis was associated with the moon... and I've read eight books on greek mythology (WHAT IS THIS MADNESS)
actually all of the descriptions seem to be a bit off from everything I've learned in all of my studies
anyway I am...
DIVERGENT (#crossfandomreferenceorwhatever)
you are a child of more than one god which happened somehow
(okay sorry I'll be serious now) (but seriously I've only gotten the same godly parent in all the quizzes I've taken once)(and I've taken a lot of quizzes) (and the one I got this time was one of the only ones I haven't gotten) (okay I should stop rambling)
I got (for realzies)...
Apollo

The god of sun, poems, music, archery, and medicine is your father. Your natural "doctor instincts" lead you to help people whenever they need it, and, like Athena children, you are an extremely good writer. You are probably a very musical person, and lik
wait why did it cut off
I NEED TO SEE THE REST OF MY DISCRIPTION
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!2!!!!!!!
3918770 I'll tag you since you might want to see this (but just don't catch my cancer)

Your a weird tree.

how do you know not all trees are like this?
(I'm probably acting weird because somebody dumped their coffee on me and now I have caffeine flowing through my phloem)
(CAFFFFINE!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11