Appleshy 484 members · 180 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

If you guys/gals are reading a story, where you know where it's going, do you still read it, or move on?
Because with the premise I came up with for my own AppleShy fiction, it's pretty clear that AppleShy is the focus but would this prevent you from reading it?

Here's the summary: After the incident of her being Flutterbat, the mane six are sure Fluttershy is normal again, but what happens when a lust of a different kind takes hold?

Can Fluttershy keep herself from going after the apple of her eye?

Some times the ride is better than the destination. When it's a romance story, most people know who's involved just from the tags and have an idea of how it will end. The interesting part is how we reach that end and not the end itself (but a good end helps a lot).

The only way I would not read a story would be if either it has terrible grammar of it is something like:

:fluttershyouch:"Oh, Applejack, I love you!"
:applejackconfused:"You do?"
:fluttershysad:Yes I do!"
:ajsmug:"I love you too."

The end.
What I mean is, a story that jumps straight to the point. No drama, no adventure, no comedy, no suspense. Nothing.

Well. How would you feel about seeing it before it's published?
I have chapter one written but know I am left doubting myself.
I know I'm not a bad writer, I do have struggles with grammar, I admit it. But writing is my life and I know it's worth at least looking at. Rather than just thinking it's horrible.

Well, I do love Appleshy, and I wrote a story myself, so I would be happy to take a look. I'm not an expert either with the grammar, but I will at least spot some minor mistakes if there are any.
PM me.

I would only keep reading if it’s Human and Mature.

I do if it is a well written story. I will even reread stories that I particularly like. I tend not to read unfinished stories though, as I don't want to wait for the ending or risk a story I am invested in not being finished. (that said, if I were asked to read a story for someone to help them finish or edit or something, then I would). :yay::ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6