Gravity Falls Fan Group 317 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Just wanted to share a little theory I've been sitting on for a while.

Okay, so after the season finale of gravity falls we saw our favourite yellow 3 sided buddy bite the dust...or did we?

In the episode sock Opera we see Bill tell Mabel he is a being of Pure Energy with no weaknesses. "A being of Pure Energy"

If Bill really is a being of Pure Energy then he may have survived the mind erase inside Stan's mind.

The first law of Thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be changed from one form to another. Sounds a lot like Bill. Bill can't be destroyed and as we saw him trying to escape he was changing to various different forms in an attempt to escape.

If Bill really is a being of Pure Energy, is he now in a different form someplace else?

5063613 maybe. There's a variable of possibilities to what could've happened. His backwards message could've not only been a spell to keep him together,but it could've been a spell that would make sure something of him would survive and he would regenerate from that piece, either the statue (which the real life clip freaks me the hell out) or something else. And on that note, that note may have been how Stan's memory was able to return. He punched Bill right after Bill spoke the spell, so maybe a part of the spell went into Stan as the punch destroyed Bill

5063613 I believe he's stuck somewhere in Stan's mind, because if his memories weren't erased fully, then Bill couldn't have either.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3