Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I don't know if you are familiar with the Canterlot Wedding Blues stories so here is the consept: Basacly the events of canterlot wedding got somewhat worse and what everypony said to Twilight really afected her so she leaves either by choise or accident and time passes before she sees everyone again.

Anyway, in this idea Twilight goes missing by accident the way of a portal or any plot device and ends up in the elemental nations with no way back and well the blond takes her in. Her role in the Narutoverse maybe replacing Sakura in the team aswell as Hinata in certain events like in The Last were is Twilight instead of Hinata and afterwards.

They marry and have a family, primary having a daughter:

The original creator of the this character Violet Sunrise(Creator: Namygaga) had her as Sunset and sci-twilight's daughter but i think it could work as Naruto and Twilight's daughter as her hair shows a very strong Uzumaki traight but also having some of her father(and grandfather) and mothers hair colors.

I would say that the story could work as her story and having acces to both magic and chakra.Also being close to characters as the ichirakus(she got her fathers love for ramen), Kakashi, Iruka, Sasuke.

For the story maybe she goes to equestria or someone(pony) from there comes to their side instead.

I Like This Idea.

Now this is a story I can definitely like

Glad you liked the idea. Still i was thinking of their daughter being the main focus and depending the situation also her uncle Sasuke. The way i can think of her going to equestria is that she is transported instead of Twilight by a spell made by Celestia to bring her back, f course this also brings Sasuke who tried to help her.

For Naruto and Twilight well Option 1 they are dead and why the spell brought their daughter since Twilight is dead or option 2 the girl pushed her mother away when a rune apeared under her and she was transported. Sasuke goes because he tried to save her.

Also well i don't want to have bashing but one thing i wish i could represent would be Celestia, Shining, Cadance and the mane 5 unable to let go

Option 2

OK. Sill don't know when i will work with this. But i have one final question. I need a name for the character. A name that can be used in both worlds, an example being like Naruto who his equestrian name is often Maelstrom.

Uzumaki Starfire

I need a name that can be used in both worlds one that if used in japaness sounds it belongs and it can be translated into a pony name. I have the reasons for that

5440481 What does karare mean?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14