Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I imagined this fight being a two parter, with the second song playing, when they have a true fight in their basically, avatar forms.

Both of the songs are by Dead By April, Within My Heart and Dreaming.

Yeah, I've had this AMV for a while now, and you always talk about a fic having the two finish their fight in Equestria, right?

Thing is, I've always imagined them having their final fight IN Equestria, more notable at the palace of the twin princesses.

This video isn't really their final fight, but I can easily superimpose all kinds of actions that the two would fight each other with, using the video as a base.

Maybe this will motivate you a bit, if you want to REALLY write that fic.

5324004 Nice video. But im confused. When does this happend? i havent keep up with the anme because of the amount of filler

Apparently, this is the Jiraiya filler, or something. I think it was called Jiraiya's Ninja Scrolls.

Most of us believe that, the guys at the studio did this, just so we might be a little bit appeased.

But considering the amount of filler we actually have I think they need to hurry it up. I want my chapter 689-699 in animation ALREADY! :raritycry::pinkiesad2:

5325049 Im only looking foward to Naruto and Sasuke's final battle as in the game Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 was relly good.

I'm expecting the battle to take like....four episodes, or maybe even more. I just think back to how long the first VotE battle was in the anime.

I'm hoping for so much artistic license to be taken in their final battle.

5325096 Have to agree. For example during his fight wih pain everything looked really good but one episode the one were he went 5-6 tails the animation started to look really bad

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6