Crossovers With Naruto 530 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Yeah, you heard that right, I want to see it happen. Not some long winded story on love, romance, and all the drama adventure, and what-not that comes with it.

I'm saving that for me, in the later future.

I just want to see a beach episode where the characters have fun. Plain and simple. There can totally be romance, no problem, I just want to see the characters having fun.

Mostly to the song Flyaway by BACK-ON, but who am I to decide what people should do, and to what?

Back on, heh, track, I want to see a fic featuring.

Naruto, Itachi, Obito, Sasuke and Nagato. All of them End of Series. Each of them paired with a pair of mares.

From my own personal favorite pair ideas:

Naruto: Trixie and Sonata
Sasuke: Sunset and Adagio
Obito: Starlight and Aria
Nagato: Lightning Dust and Fleetfoot
Itachi: Honestly wasn't sure for him. I was thinking the Princess sisters, but even in crack, I think the other characters, the ponies to be specific, would have a hard time relaxing around them. So maybe...Aloe and Lotus? Or maybe...Damn, why is pairing for Itachi so hard? Wait, I know just the two. Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. done.

I imagined ridiculous scenes, like Naruto's clones doing a humorous butler scene for Trixie, while a platoon of his clones built a literal sand castle for Sonata, with her and Trixie at the top.

Sasuke would be BBQing with Sunset and adagio. Using his amaterasu, and we'd have hilarity there. Sasuke Amaterasu burgers.

Now with extra char.

Obito, would be flying around with Starlight and Aria in his Susanoo. Aria screaming all the while, while Starlight is making streams of lgiht float about.

Itachi is currently giving Vinyl and Octavia the massage treatment, as he and a shadow clone go to work. Can be sensual, or otherwise.

Just keep it fun, and funny.

Nagato would be surfing the waves with Lightning and Fleetfoot. On a giant piercing having Shark.

Yup, this scene would be utterly ridiculous, and I'd love every minute of it.

Then we could have our males "heroes" start fucking with each other. As in say, Itachi having to shield his girls from Sasuke's evil burgers, who seem to have far too much tomatoes on them to be healthy. Obito swooping down and sending waves that are ridiculously big towards Nagato's shark, and the shore. Subsequently destroying one of Naruto's sand villages, causing an outbreak.

This would lead to the world's most petty use of superpowers, and it'd be glorious!

Following this, we'd have the most insane version of volleyball. Between super-powered ninja people.

following all this, the group of 15 would be found basically, having destroyed the half of the island. Which just so happened to be half of Celestia's and Luna's getaway resort, which they invite Twilight and Co. to.

By this point, we can just be funny, and end the day by the cliffs of some plateau.

I REALLY want to see something this ridiculous, and fun. :pinkiehappy:

5278438 I can see were this is coming. I thought that maybe Obito, Nagato and Itachi are with Celestia, Luna and Cheerlee. Naruto being with Sci-Twilight, Trixie and the dazzlings while sasuke with Sunset, Starlight and the shadow 5.

I have an idea for a story with involves both Naruto and Sasuke, i may post the idea here on the forums later

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2