Crossovers With Naruto 529 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

-So yeah, I had this idea for a PTS Naruto x Silver Spoon & Diamond Tiara.

Form: Anthro. Naruto is a human though.

-Naruto is age 12, though when he first arrives(backstory) he's deaged to eleven, just barely age 12 mind you. This is about...Say 2 1/2 years before canon. So starting ages for Silver and Diamond are like 10 1/2.

Starts off with a scene with Silver's father traveling on the train back to Ponyville. He's idly thinking on his daughter and her recent friendship that she struck up with a filly named Diamond Tiara, daughter of his own friend/business partner, Filthy Rich. During this thought process of his, he bumps into a disguised Naruto (Posing as an earth pony). They apologize to each other, trying and failing to find their own rooms, before realizing that they've been double booked to a cart room. About to just let the stallion have it, Silver's Dad (We'll just call him...Platinum Lining), just says they can share the booth as a whole. Seeing no problem with this he just walks in, with Naruto behind.

PL is a very optimistic pony. Naruto is quickly drawn into his pace, enough so that they strike up conversation. Platinum talks a lot about his home life. His life is full of much business, as he's a regulator of financial business practices in several important companies. He talks about the weight of work, the kind of weird business practices of different lands. At this point, Naruto states that he just came back from a trip to Griffonstone's main capital for some visiting, and he complains about the state of the avian people. Here Platinum asks, questions about Naruto.

Things like where he came from, what was he doing out here on his own, where were his parents and how old was he, really?

Naruto is slightly nervous about the questions, but the stallion's welcoming demeanor is enough of a positive factor that he gives some information. Naruto reveals that he's been traveling for the last few months, usually on his own. He explains that he was getting ingredients for something, and he was on a return trip. Also he tells him, that he's twelve.

While shocked that someone this small would be traveling on his own, he comments about how he's surprised, because he couldn't imagine his daughter being out on her own at his age. He tells the blond of how his daughter, Silver Spoon. He states how she recently got her Cutie Mark and that she's made quick friends with a friend's daughter. He states that once he retires he'd hope Silver would take up his business, which Naruto asks what it is.

He goes into detail to explain to Naruto what he does. He regulates basically services and goods between some cities, and even (more rarely) some few nations. He'd explain that he's more well traveled than most in Ponyville, but this doesn't leave him with much time with his family from time to time. This sparks up a topic from Naruto wondering what it's like for him to be a father, and they fall into a more comfortable talk of topics. Here Platinum asks Naruto where he's traveled to before. Here Naruto says a couple places, before saying that he's gone as far as Yakyakistan, which surprises PL because he always wanted to see if he could open a business there. Naruto also states though that it's rare that he would travel more than maybe once a month, depending on duration of his visits.

Platinum would think on this, but before the two can converse some more, the train jerks to a stop, before they hear yelling and shouting over the train speakers.

The train was being hi-jacked!

Platinum would look over to his fellow passenger, only to find the blond propped up on the chair. Naruto would state that he's going to stop the robbers. Platinum was quick to, foolishly, follow the blond as they left their cart. Naruto all the way saying that following him would be a bad idea, even as they pass cart after cart to the front of the train. They'd see ponies being herded out of the train, by several various minotaurs and bulls, by the bandits.

Here Naruto would tell Platinum to stay in the cart they were on, before the blond would jump out the window, transforming once more into a different form of some random stallion/mare, before he goes out to hand out some justice. Cue fight with bandits where the blond is multiplying around blows, tossing and defeating bandits left and right, before they are found to be defeated. Though the blond is nicked by a stray slingshot bomb, canceling his transformation unknowingly, though his hood is blown up on his head to conceal this.

The crowd cheers, but can't find their mysterious savior. Once everyone is back in their carts, with some authorities coming to get the bandits, the talk of the train is the mysterious savior. Back in their cabin, Platinum remarks on how incredible the hooded blond is, though Naruto grins and runs a finger under his nose.

"Those guys weren't worth it. Chumps were a bunch of bandits."

Platinum remarks how, while not usually, these sorts of things can happen from time to time to him. Given that some places liked to try and strong arm their ways into things. Blonde says how PL isn't protected, Platinum for the first time is kind of shaken. He explains how this happened once before to him back when he was kind of new in the business world. Being extorted wasn't fun, and he'd had his fair share of it before he'd usually hire some bodyguards.

The only reason he was without his guards now was because this was supposed to be a short trip to a well-natured company he was associated with. He explains that he'd recently gotten over his trauma, but fears that he might need to be protected his whole life.

"Sometimes, I worry more about how my Daughter and wife will take it. I don't want Silver without a father in the world."

This resonates with Naruto to a degree, in which he says that Platinum is a brave stallion for doing what he does, to want to try and live his life without worries. Yet, he also says that he should protect himself for the sake of his family.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to be brave. Yet, think about everyone else you might leave behind if something happens."

Here the blond would turn solemn, and explain how he had to leave everything he knew behind, due to....circumstances. He says that Platinum should see about getting some protection. Or some self-defense training. The blond jokingly states that he'd done bodyguard work before, to which Platinum asks him.

"Well...would you do me the favor of being the bodyguard for me and my family?"

This shocks the blond, but PL is quick to state that the blond seemed to have more than his fair share of experience in a fight. Plus that he seemed almost just as strong as most bodyguards he'd hired in the past. Platinum asks whether the blond has a home, to which he states he's a orphan. That for while he was in Equestria, he'd been just going around doing odd jobs, He'd tried to get into the mercenary/bodyguard business, but he'd always get turned away. That or, they wouldn't allow him after seeing his skill set. He saw distrust in those that saw him perform, above them.

He needed a license, and many wouldn't allow him, even with his skills being up to par. Mercs needed an adventurer's license after all.

So he thought Platinum would stop there, but he was in or a surprise.

"Then how would you like to be my butler?"

Transition from the train to the station at Ponyville, where the two get off. Naruto and Platinum Lining get off, and travel to the town. They pass by some houses, one in which Silver waves at a window at a stallion, who reciprocated. They end up at a large home, in which after knocking on the door, a silver haired filly comes out. She sees Naruto first, seeing as he's near her height, before her father introduces him.

Naruto takes off the cloak's hood revealing himself. Thinking he's still disguised, he bows and introduces himself. Before They all blink, and Platinum asks.

"I thought you were a pony?"

Naruto feels his face for a moment.

"...Crap."

And that's another story idea in the bank.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

As far as this was concerned, it was an interesting idea I had. This Naruto did get transported at the end of the Part 1 VotE fight, but he sa Sasuke get taken by Kakashi. So he comes away with knowing he fulfilled his promise to Sakura.

Main chars: Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, naruto, Silver's and Diamond's parents, and Rudolph, Filthy Rich's butler.

Not exactly a Hayate no Gotoku, if that's what you're thinking. Naruto would first learn to be a butler of sorts. On many occasion, we'd switch to him being with Lining when he goes out on business trips.

Naruto would definitely change Silver and Diamond growing up. He's the Semi-good in Diamond's life, who has an overbearing father who spoils her & then we have her over-controlling mother, Spoiled Rich.

Naruto would definitely be more close to Platinum than Silver, helping to keep him safe when they do get into some crazy things.

Like a planned bombing in Los Pegasus, or running from a angry mob in some places due to a misunderstanding (hint hint). You know, normal stuff.

Were this to be written, some ideas I had for it would be dealing with the idea of kidnapped children across nations, the Butler Games and going to the Gala.

Not in that order though, since we'd have to build a rapport between Naruto and the tikes first.

I swear to God, I've posted more long story prologue summaries here, than just story ideas.

5133170 Dude...

That would be amazing!

I saw one story called second chances for deaths friends. Its a good one(personally disliked the last updated chapter), but i wondered what would happend that ifstead of Deathstroke and Deadpool it was Naruto and Sasuke after their final fight

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I like posting story idea here. I'm debating making story idea thing fanfiction. Like plot bunnies R Us or something. Just a thought. :twilightsmile:

I've written so many long prologue summaries. It's kind of amazing. :trixieshiftright:

What was the story about? :rainbowhuh:

After their fight from death battle they end up in equestria as Alicorns... well i cant do it justice. Here's the link:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/243834/second-chances-for-deaths-friends

I can see Naruto constantly hiding from lyra and he human finding sixth sense make for a running gag

There's ALWAYS a gag to be had!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7