Crossovers With Naruto 529 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So yeah, another story idea, while I strum over the Obito/Starlight Idea.

I didn't really have a lot of ideas for the "how" of when they get there, but the idea was amusing and I felt like posting it.

Story starts with the Mane 6 coming to Rarity's Fashion show from Rarity Takes Manehatten. During the fashion show, Rarity isn't the only one whose almost late, when the group notice a pair of ponies. They seem like a pair of pegasi, one a deep rich blue, wand the other vibrant orange. They wear a dark cloak with a head turban and an black top with long sleeves and a red spiral on the back and a headband. (Basically the two wear their The Last clothes, at least the tops.)

The two ponies are speaking with the pony who's running the talent show, I forget her name, and she repeats to the trio of the stallions and Rarity that they need to be on time. From here the trio greet one another, as contestants. With Rarity making observations about how the two of them were without their wears.

Here Sasuke using a wing, slides over a strange symbol on one of his front forelegs and a set of clothes appear, much to the shock of Rarity and her friends. Naruto laughs at this, saying that if they surprised by this, then they were in for something else when the two went on to demonstrate their clothesline. Rainbow asks how they did that when they're just "pegasi". The duo looked to one another, before smirking and saying:

"It's magic."

This sends Twilight into a small tizzy, as she recites line after line of theory on how and maybe why they can do what they did. Ranging from slight unicorn ancestry, magic artifacts and even shaman/rune craft. The two just keep smirking and saying that it is, what it is and walk off to the rest of the contestants. From here they're followed by the Mane 6, with Rarity asking the exact theme of their clothesline, to which they reply in unison.

Combat Chic/ Battle Chic

This stereo of nonmatching answers cause the two of them to argue about the names, before making a weird set of answers about how they'll settle this with a fight later. The mares in audience to them just felt confused by the two's interaction.

Come the fashion show and the two's turn comes up, with which the models find themselves displaying different sorts of clothes than any of what the previous combatants had showed.

*Imagine the outfits of the Rookie Nine, with a tenth one being the Jounin uniform and/or a copy of the Fourth Hokage's cloak*

When asked what was the sort of inspiration for their vastly different clothesline, they ask to make...

...a Demonstration?

From here the take the jounin outfit and set it to the middle of the stage. The blond one slams down a hoof on the floor leaving a set of marks that spread about the area around the clothes, before Sasuke launches a fireball towards the cloth causing an explosion.

Many are just shocked that they'd do that to their own clothesline and stage, whereas when asked why he'd do this, Sasuke smirks before a large amount of wind is brought up and blasts away the smoke by a grinning Naruto whose wings (which seem longer than normal) coated by a color of light. Revealed in the middle isn't a set of burned garments and a destroyed stage, but an untouched floor with clothes that are just covered in slight soot. Naruto makes a show of walking over to it, and dusting it off, revealing untouched fibers.

"It's not that I did something to my clothesline just now..." Sasuke would start as he walked over to the other side of the Jounin clothes, as Naruto would finish for him.

"It's what we did to it earlier that would make it what ponies would want later.

They'd go on to describe that their clothesline was based on three things:

Practicality, safety and movement.

Each word was punctuated by a hoof from either of them pointing to a part of the clothes, before they finished with a bow. Once off stage they're bombarded by questions. Ranging from how they could do what they did (Twilight), Rainbow) to how they could keep the clothes protected (Rarity, Applejack, Suri) to, most surprisingly, when would they put the clothes on sail (...RAINBOW!).

The question from the pegasus throws the whole group for a loop. The Loyalty bearer saying that the clothes were beyond cool, and that they seemed like something she'd wear normally. All this is said while she tapped on the demonstrated item between the two stallions. Naruto makes a small bit of description on how that was his dad's old duds and how he was the most recognized for it and his speed.

"See! It's even made for what I need!"

Cue things coming to a close, with Sasuke sealing away the items, and the stallions leaving after they were given the information about where to go when the actual pageant was going to happen.

The group of Mane 6 + Spike follow after them, where the two of the stallions disappeared from their sight leaving them disappointed.

Late night the group, are traveling Manehatten, where they happen upon the duo of Naruto and Sasuke walking off towards a store with weird symbols on the sign. The duo go into the store, where the group follow from behind, watching from a distance. The store is closed, but they find it weird that the two exit the store front and walk to a corner by it. A sound where a part of the wall with a strange symbol on it, seems to distort before the two walk through.

Following after, with an eager Rainbow in the front, they find themselves transported to a strange field. A grassy green field where there shouldn't be one.

They are shocked from the scene, but broken out of it from the sounds of destruction and shouting.

It's the two, Sasuke and Naruto, and they're fighting unlike the group has never seen! It's when they settle for a second that the group notices something about the two stallions. They are minus their normal clothes, and they find out that their Cutie Marks are a Sun and Moon (They're in show So6P markings). But more surprising is that they found out that the two have a pair of wings and horns!.

I love the idea and would really like to see this. The fashion idea is interesting and them being alicorns is a nice twist.:twistnerd:
I can't wait to see how they got into the fashion industry (and how they got there) and how the royal sister's will react
(if they don't already know). Also will it only be Naruto and Sasuke or will there be more? Can't wait to find out!

Not bad. But the whole clothes thing sounds weird but hey the got to make a living and i dont think equestria has the need for their services. I personally really like the part with Rainbow.

I think im going to post the idea i had later to see what people think.

Well for one, I liked the fashion idea for comedy and a connection to the Mane 6 through Rarity and Rainbow. IT would be a sort of rivalry, from Rarity's end, because Rainbow's main choice of clothing is from Naruto and Sasuke. Hell they'd even get Rainbow to wear the kimono for events like the Gala! That'd just make Rarity's obsession with trying to get Rainbow to wear her clothes all the sweeter and more hilarious.

It'd get so bad that she'd try to sneak around their shop to find out their secrets. It'd probably become a sort Aesop and she'd come out the better for it. As well as maybe knowing a new way to do clothes her own way.

Celestia and Luna have NO clue that the two are even there. That's why it's such a surprise. Another thing is that, it's a pair of MALE alicorn, when all are female at this point, that embody the same sort of symbols as them. I had a thought of there being a sort of faction separation caused by an accidental reveal where ponies believe that Naruto and Sasuke are either the lovers, brothers or even, and this is the best one, the RIGHTFUL owners of the said celestial bodies on their flanks.

That'd be amazing! There'd be even petty arguments like Sasuke is a deeper, richer blue than Luna. While Naruto is an actual color of the Sun! You know stupid things like that.

Well it's based on the idea that ponies in Equestria...

...live some seriously dangerous ass lives man!

Like they'd have a comical montage of the two traveling Equestria, looking for something to do, and they'd just constantly be finding/saving ponies in trouble. From there they'd just get fed up with it, but they didn't want to introduce fighting to Equestria when it was such a peaceful-sorta, place. So they'd go through ways to help them as a whole and fall into the clothing industry.

They'd make clothing with chakra powered threads, and a little bit of sage energy, and make awesome sturdy as hell clothing.

The Rainbow thing, is just something I can see her doing. They're clothes that aren't meant to be all "fruu-fruu" or "canterlot". They're practical and made for ponies like her who like living life on the edge and looking cool.

But yeah posting story ideas on here is a good way to remember them WAy down the line, if you ever want to look back on ideas and take them up to either use them or revolutionize them. That or someone may want to use them, so you'll get to see your story anyway.

5077355 I would LOVE to see how the royal sisters would react to the whole rightful owner bit. :heart:

You could make the petty arguments ever better if ponys also claimed Naruto and Sasuke's cutie marks were more royal and elegent looking. I can also see Naruto and Sasuke not being interested in ruling but would mess around with Luna and Celestia when they hear the rumors.

Either way I'll keep my eyes open for this story in the future.:derpytongue2:

I can definitely see something like that happening. :rainbowlaugh:

Though Sasuke just doesn't seemed to be the one to tease like that. IF anything, for comedic affect, it'd be like Sasuke just ignoring everything, and ponies relating that to him being more royal in nature or something. :raritystarry:

Naruto would milk it for all that he's worth when it came to how much fun he could have. By the end of it all, ponies would atttribute it to his "sunny" attitude and disposition.

With these varying characteristics between them, the factions for the male alicorn rulers would say that those two actually ACT like the bodies they have on their rears, it'd be perfect! :rainbowlaugh:

I do wonder how Blueblood would react to everything. Would he support the royal sister or would he support Naruto and Sasuke. :rainbowhuh:

It would be hilarious if Blueblood started the support for the male alicorns while Fancypants keep support for the sister's. Which I can easily see turning into a real life flame war among the nobles especially if Naruto and Sasuke fan the flames thru there antics.

Now that I'm thinking about it how would Cadance and Shining Armor react? Or Discord?

Never mind, Discord would probably help Naruto in his choas. (Naruto and Discord BFF)

Poor Tirek will never stand a chance. :pinkiecrazy:

As far as everything else is concerned, I think Blueblood is pretty loyal to his family. Plus this could be very lucrative to him, in his mind. Like say if he tried to bring the MALE alicorns over to his side. Some possible backing to his status, and improve his view in the eyes of the other elite. Especially Fancy Pants.

It just seems like the faction for the MAs would be lead by someone of counter-royalty. Possibly getting the Griffons in on this, or the Yaks since they've had their borders closed and we could say Naruto and Sasuke were the only reasons the Yaks would come to Equestria again. now we've got them involved in a sort of political battle. All because they DIDN'T want to make fighting a thing in Equestria.:derpytongue2:

Here on out, it would be the quest of the MAs and the Mane 6 + Spike, to try and settle things cleanly. Possibly making the two ambassadors or something. From there the fic would explore the idea of them getting their designs to the outer Equestria areas. Rarity would want soe of that, and the others might tag along for the experience.:raritywink:

The idea is so delicious! :raritystarry:

I just had a though. Will the nine tails be in this story? :twilightoops:

I can imagine that if Kurama is in the story he could probaly be the voice in Naruto's head that would'nt leave him alone.
Or the fox would become a massave pervert and basicly become that worlds Jiraiya. :trollestia:

Eithet way I'm intrigued. :coolphoto:

I think Kurama would fit the perfect role of pure running commentary.

As much as I can enjoy a perverted Kurama, the stories that do it, just don't make sense to me at times. Oh make no mistake, I'd have no problem with Kurama ribbing the both of them for being where they are and finding the ponies attractive. That's just ripe for fun times.

It's the stories that make Kurama perverted for the sake of it. I don't hate the trope of the Perverted Best Friend/outlier, but Kurama just seems to be the kind of character to be perverted by accident.

Like he'd make a suggestive comment, just to rile the two up, but on the down lo.w Kurama doesn't truly "Get" why they're riled up. Then again that wouldn't really make sense, given that he's been awake for the duration of Naruto's life where he was with Jiraiya so that'd be hard to truly do. At the same time, it may not be. He could just like the reactions he gets outta our duo

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10