Equestria LA Fan-Fic Panel 8 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey guys I was wondering did you guys want to assemble again for another fanfiction panel? It would be in january for anime los angeles.

Closer-To-The-Sun
Group Admin

I'm up for it, though I'll have to check for if I can get money to go.

Also down, but we're going to have a harder time getting in is my guess. Since this next con deals with anime in general, and not just pony fanfiction, we'll probably have a lot more competition. Awesome job with the panel though, guys. We kept them laughing, and that's the easiest way to be memorable.

In that vein, does anyone know when Everfree is posting the panel videos?

Funny enough at anime cons is where the original brony sleepovers started before the mlp cons came out it was the hotel anime cons bronys made into mlp functions complete with themed parties and everything. We would have to submit to ala programming by the 10th of november and by then I need to know who all is game for it, sure there is alot of competition but this is where having ponies count...you add mlp to ANY panel at an anime con and shit gets real and fans go nuts.

Closer-To-The-Sun
Group Admin

482852 I'm for it, though it could get a bit odd and out of place. But that's just me. I'll be all for it. Also, if I may make a bit of a note, I say it would be cool if we could get the "how to be a good writer/get on EqD" stuff out of the way before the open questions.

481659 As for the videos, Everfree should have it up this week.

And, for everyone, I got in touch with the events organizer for Everfree NW, and they would love it if we did the same kind of panel up there come July.

yeeeeaaaaahhh everfree panel!!

Closer-To-The-Sun
Group Admin

485799 Yup. Pen Stroke was there last year, and hopefully we'll have a better turn out next Everfree than what they did last time.

Closer-To-The-Sun
Group Admin

481393 Question, did you get the panel reserved or no? Just curious is all.

for ala unfortunatley by the time I got everyones yay or negh the event cutoff was on the 10th for registration. however the next eqla is mothers day weekend in anahiem and we can always have our panel there once more and cover more topics

Closer-To-The-Sun
Group Admin

495297 Sounds like a plan. Shall I send in the form again?

Also, just a heads up, I did send word for a fan-fic panel at Fiesta Equestria in Houston, Texas during the summer. It's the weekend before Everfree (which itself is the weekend before San Diego Comic-Con). Let me know if you guys are interested.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10