Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

New Years, depending on where you live, is either around the corner or already here. To send it off right, I'll offer up two versions of Auld Lang Syne, one to reflect on this past year, and one to celebrate the upcoming one.

It's no secret that this has been a shaky year for Christian Bronies. Lots of unnecessary drama (don't bring up homosexuality!) and infighting along with a ton of people leaving in protest of some admin decisions. To all our friends who left for greener pastures, I wish you all nothing but the best of luck wherever you go.

Despite all that however, this group still remains one of the best places to chill here on the site, with our numbers growing despite all the flame wars and admin anger with us breaking the 400 members threshold this year. With the future looking cautiously optimistic for us, lets celebrate this end to an eventful year and look forward to whatever comes next! This has been my first year here at FIMFiction and Christian Bronies, and from what I've seen so far, I think I'll be hanging around here for a long time yet.

Happy New Years Everyone! :yay:

"You'll forget all acquaintances! Some you didn't you had!"
Caboose, Red vs. Blue

11 hours to go. For me, that is. :derpytongue2:

What timezones are you guys in?

Pacific. I'm about fourteen hours away (as of 9:25a).

Around 12 hours, Oklahoma, central time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5